Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 5G

To every one who is using S22 Ultra enjoy your phone you got the best smartphone in the world.

justme, 27 Apr 2022I don't know what you are doing wrong but the battery ... moreMy S22U has great battery life too. I go about 2-3 days without charging with the 85% limiter on. I think a lot of ppl just leave all their apps running in the background killing their battery life since they are constantly updating and syncing information for the apps. A few years ago everyone was complaining about how phones were closing background apps constantly to save battery life and now everyone is complaining that battery life is bad when they leave apps running in the background.

Which one do you guys want huh? You can't have both. That is like wanting a car with 600+ horsepower gas engine but to also get 50+ mpg...

justme, 27 Apr 2022I don't know what you are doing wrong but the battery ... moreI also came from the Huawei P20 Pro and I can tell you, that phone has better endurance than this one, with heavy usage. Li-Po batteries ain't that bad actually. If you say 4 to 6 hours of screen on time is "excellent", there is something definitely wrong with that statement (your usage of adjectives perhaps). At this price-point? I expect 9-10 hours SOT at most with medium usage, considering battery capacity.

Of course I can make it through almost 2 days with the S22U, if all I do is view notification messages, but that is not a realistic use case. On average, I watch HD videos, scroll through IG, play match-3 games and all that gets me is about 6hrs. That is quite mediocre. Play games like Genshin Impact and you'll be lucky to get 5 hrs that slice through the battery like butter. I will not be biased just because I own the product. So much punch, but no power. Common Samsung....

• justme

Kris17, 26 Apr 2022I get that. However, you are not getting my point. Yes, the... moreI don't know what you are doing wrong but the battery on the S22 Ultra is great. I would not need to charge some days except I do it by habit. I have my battery set to charge only to 85% as I want it to last the full 4 years of OS upgrades/5 years of security updates. Yes I am on a laptop for most of the day but the phone always has 4 to 6 hours of screen on time daily and I never finish the day with less than 25-30%. All round really really good device. I didn't think I would find a replacement for my Huawei Mate20 Pro but this is it and I like the S22 Ultra more as time goes by and I have learned the ins and outs of the mfr settings.

I highly recommend this phone, just don't consider the 8GB model.

Arsh, 24 Apr 2022Honest Opinion after upgrade from Note 20 Ultra. Reasons... moreEven kids and babies don't won't complain

supafly99, 25 Apr 2022Vivo, Oppo, One Plus ,Honor,Xiaomi............will catchup ... moreThe S10+ had crap camera too, mushy details

Kris17, 26 Apr 2022I get that. However, you are not getting my point. Yes, the... moreYou are clearly doing something wrong if your battery lasts 5 hours. Mine lasts all day

Anonymous, 26 Apr 2022Shit phone ever Xiaomi is way better I have encountered it ... moreBe fearful?? 🙄 It's just a phone crying out loud

Shit phone ever Xiaomi is way better I have encountered it , useless money pit .I don't know what will happen when Xiaomi launches 12 ultra what we all wait for. Be very fearful.

MDSN, 22 Apr 2022The 2 best Android phones are the S22 Ultra and Google'... moreThanks so so much for the help :)

Hytation, 25 Apr 2022Please re consider the features which are put on the curren... moreI get that. However, you are not getting my point. Yes, the performance is fast. Yes, the screen is amazing. But what good is that if the battery last only 5hrs lol. Battery is the most important aspect of a smartphone, yet the most under-developed (optimizations and technology). Ask yourself why can't we have both? Why can't we improve?

Also companies are taking things away that prove useful such as SD card slot, IR blaster, charger-in-the-box, etc. And consumers be like: "That's okay!". Soon companies will release flagships with 3hrs battery life. Is that really okay?

• Hytation

Kris17, 17 Apr 2022As a long-time Note user, I haven't once concerned mys... morePlease re consider the features which are put on the current phones, they have about 32 sensors on them along with other features you don't know that consumer battery, old phone had 5 sensors with few features, there's more features n sensors is the more battery is gonna be consumed fast

• Hytation

jahid, 19 Apr 2022If Samsung makes a phone like this, then I guarantee this p... moreAlways know when a phone has best and quality hardware with extra functions mentioned on this phone,the battery will always be used up without the owner using the phone, companies have to always balance.more features then less battery to last or more battery theb less features

I was using s21plus,it was best in camera and anything then battery us 4 hours, but use a phone that has bad screen resolution,bad camera n other features then i am telling u, you will get 24 hours battery life

• supafly99

MDSN, 22 Apr 2022The 2 best Android phones are the S22 Ultra and Google'... moreVivo, Oppo, One Plus ,Honor,Xiaomi............will catchup Samsung Phones,all their Flagships will have better specs and are more Cheaper.I searched alot S22U Camera Reviews and almost all rate the camera not impressive for such an expensive Flagship.I still use my S10+ daily and it is working still smooth like the first day.When the S23U will be disapointing again.....bye bye Samsung

• Manish

This phone face scaner dont work in night dark like i phone this is a big issue

Shivon Thadhani, 24 Apr 2022sorry what do you mean by "No specially exynos" ... moreNot in Europe.

Kosova, 24 Apr 2022No specially exynos sorry what do you mean by "No specially exynos"

The new Samsung S22 ultra has snapdragon gen 1 processor !!

77, 24 Apr 2022Root it, all problems will be sorted it's not a one size fits all solution, it's easier said than done and not everyone knows about it

• Moon

Unarguably, S22U is the best. User is the only problem here if you don't know how to live with in a very high tech and sophisticated ecosystem. I suggest buying low end phones surely it will ease you cries. You always criticized the incompatibility of hardware and software, customized UI on top of the original OS but, how about asking if you yourself is compatible with your gadget huh?.....

Shivon Thadhani, 22 Apr 2022Hey Everyone, Please advice if it is still worth buying ... moreNo specially exynos