Samsung Galaxy S5

I just bought my new Samsung galaxy s5

• Md Giasuddin

asanka, 17 Jun 2019Best phone eversm-g900l/s/k

• S5 (2014)

xyz, 09 Aug 2019battery life very poor. True. Can Easy Replace New Battery & It's Cheap......... (New Battery, Root It "Official Lineage OS" Or Stock Android Marshmallow (Still Usable).....

GS5 (2014), 24 Jun 2019Custom Rom.Whistle

• xyz

battery life very poor.

• Muhammed Mkh

I'm using this phone for 3 years by now and it works fine for me
i'm running Leanage OS 15 with Android 8.1
It's very smooth & powerful .
the only issue is the battery life , but you can use a powerbank .

• PowerbankNON-Fanatic

I know powerbanks often are annoying, but use a powerbank!

• CJ1

KP, 28 Jun 2019I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Andr... moreMe too, on my third battery. I haven't changed because all new phones have fixed batteries so I can't change batteries easily.

• GS5 (2014)

KP, 28 Jun 2019I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Andr... moreFor Better Battery Go For Stock Rom Still Usable For A Few Year.

• KP

I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Android 9. An excellent phone. The only downside I'm facing is declining battery life (a number of years in).

• GS5 (2014)

jack, 23 Jun 2019please release nougat 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5Custom Rom.

• jack

please release nougat 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

• asanka

Best phone ever

• GS5 (2014)

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Does it have NFC option?It Located Inside The Status Bar.

• GS5 (2014)

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Does it have NFC option?yes. it have nfc.

AnonD-628321, 04 Jan 2017Hi! Do you know what's the NFC chip manufacturer ?? Thanks a lo... moreDoes it have NFC option?

• GS5 (2014)

Helbram, 06 Jun 2019You are absolutely right sir. Tbh, I can't decide between the S5... moreMake It Simple For You, So You Can Easy Decide On Which To Pick.
Battery: LG G2 = 81Hrs With 3000MAH S5 = 83Hrs With 2800MAH "S5 Wins Here"
Software: LG G2 = Lolipop S5 (5.02) = Marshmallow (6.0.1) "S5 Wins Here"
Performance: LG G2 = Snapdragon 800 2GB RAM S5 = Snapdragon 801 2GB RAM "S5 Wins Here"
Benchmark: "S5 Wins Here"
Gaming: Both Old Chip/Handset, Might Not Optimized Well.
Pretty Much Like This, If You Have More Money To Spent Go For At Least S9+ Or Even S10+.

Sotiris, 19 May 2019This phone is good. Still holds up in 2019 as a daily driver if ... moreYou are absolutely right sir. Tbh, I can't decide between the S5 or the LG G2. Both have LineageOS support, but the S5 have the option for microsd and removable battery.

• agitater

Does this phone have a timer?

• Anmol

Can fingerprint scanner be used to wake up the phone