Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• ady

s5 now became my dashcam... nice and clear

• GS5 (2014)

Anonymous, 05 Sep 2019my s5 is better than the go pro 5 but not with 7 but it has a he... moreWith New Battery & New Case It Give New Life To My Old S5. Listen Wirelessly With Good Wireless Earpiece Output Desire Audio Quailty. Thumbs Up My Daily Driver.

my s5 is better than the go pro 5 but not with 7 but it has a headphone jack and its 4g but good

• S5 (2014)

Emmett S. Manthar, 23 Aug 2019I just bought my new Samsung galaxy s5 Great Device As My Main Phone As I Installed Few App Mainly Use For Work.

Emmett S. Manthar, 23 Aug 2019I just bought my new Samsung galaxy s5 Congrats! I got mine in April 2017, it was already 2 years old, and it's still going strong.

I just bought my new Samsung galaxy s5

• Md Giasuddin

asanka, 17 Jun 2019Best phone eversm-g900l/s/k

• S5 (2014)

xyz, 09 Aug 2019battery life very poor. True. Can Easy Replace New Battery & It's Cheap......... (New Battery, Root It "Official Lineage OS" Or Stock Android Marshmallow (Still Usable).....

GS5 (2014), 24 Jun 2019Custom Rom.Whistle

• xyz

battery life very poor.

• Muhammed Mkh

I'm using this phone for 3 years by now and it works fine for me
i'm running Leanage OS 15 with Android 8.1
It's very smooth & powerful .
the only issue is the battery life , but you can use a powerbank .

• PowerbankNON-Fanatic

I know powerbanks often are annoying, but use a powerbank!

• CJ1

KP, 28 Jun 2019I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Andr... moreMe too, on my third battery. I haven't changed because all new phones have fixed batteries so I can't change batteries easily.

• GS5 (2014)

KP, 28 Jun 2019I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Andr... moreFor Better Battery Go For Stock Rom Still Usable For A Few Year.

• KP

I'm still using the S5 mid-2019 daily, running LineageOS on Android 9. An excellent phone. The only downside I'm facing is declining battery life (a number of years in).

• GS5 (2014)

jack, 23 Jun 2019please release nougat 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5Custom Rom.

• jack

please release nougat 7.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

• asanka

Best phone ever

• GS5 (2014)

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Does it have NFC option?It Located Inside The Status Bar.

• GS5 (2014)

Anonymous, 15 Jun 2019Does it have NFC option?yes. it have nfc.