Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• sh

When there is a lot on memo written and when i press select all to copy~~~ the keybard covers the options to copy or cut

• Shahzaib

Sir can u plz tell which cell phone is best s4 or s5 plz help me sir I wanna buy tomorrow plz help

• Zh

AnonD-455888, 02 Jan 2016After been using a Xperia Play for 2 years I bought a S5 10 mont... moreHow's ur battery life

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2016Don't think to buy S6 series. Worse than S5. Nice joke !!

S5 not happy , 31 Dec 2015I have had the S5 for 4 months never dropped. Issues it will not... moreDon't think to buy S6 series. Worse than S5.

• Cyclops

Cool Guy, 29 Dec 2015Does S5 is Enabled With OTG??????? Yes OTG works perfectly for S5. S5 user here.

After been using a Xperia Play for 2 years I bought a S5 10 months ago. Best phone ever. S6 n' note 5 didn't convince me to upgrade this great phone. Hope S7 bring back SD card.

Have it for 14 months now. Still satisfied with it. Front cam sucks though. Rear cam is great but macro shot needs improvement. Hope samsung update it to 6.0 and enable RAW capture.

• hua

what is the s5price right now in the market

• syazira

Anonymous, 27 Dec 2015Been using mine for almost 2 years now, still working great. nev... morewow!!i have search phone but this is the greatiest phone before i buy.your comment make me very excited to bought!!😍😱

S5 is very good phone ♡♡♡♡&­;#9825;♡♡♡&#98­25;

• no name

Cool Guy, 29 Dec 2015Does S5 is Enabled With OTG??????? yeah and you can connect it to 1-usb 2-mouse 3-keyboard 4-wired xbox controller or any wired controller 5-hard drive 6-another phone 7-send files to psp needs it's cable

• Zh

My phone keeps saying that I can do a software update it downloads but then when they try too install it says update failed

AnonD-204295, 01 Jan 2016I have observed general trends that initially when new phones ar... moreYou are so right my friend.

• AnonD-204295

I have observed general trends that initially when new phones are launched then much negative comments of reviewers and users regarding those phones are posted but after one year or two when those phones became out dated and much advanced phones came in market then more positive comments are posted regarding those old phones.Am I right?

• bosnaa

macka, 30 Dec 2015iv had my s5 4 months now and never tried putting it underwater ... morePut it in the rice, it will absorb the water from inside. Hope it's no to late

• S5 not happy

I have had the S5 for 4 months never dropped. Issues it will not connect via blue tooth to my car, it stops working, it just lost all passwords to 2 wireless systems and part of the camera glass is cracked. I was happy with my S4 but now can't wait to get rid of this. Doubt I will buy Samsung again.

• imam