Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• Michael

Krist, 26 Aug 2015I have S5. But now i'm thinking of changing it with s6 edge or i... moreIf you have an S5 I suggest the S6 or the S6 edge, if your a common android user then the Iphone will be a bad pick for you as it is small and the battery life is nothing compared to the S5, if your phone is dew for a upgrade then go for the S6/ Edge

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2015any opinion on upgrading to this device from S4 !!??!!in my opinion S5 was the best made galaxy series. i have used S, S2, S3, S4, S5 and S6. And i would rank S5 as number 1 then S3 as number 2 then S4 as number 3 then S1 as number 4 then S6 as number 5 and lastly S2.

• paris

i really like the phone ,especially its display, BUY IT!!

any opinion on upgrading to this device from S4 !!??!!

• Wick

Krist, 26 Aug 2015I have S5. But now i'm thinking of changing it with s6 edge or i... moreS5 is better then s6

• sunny

im planning to buy this phone. please give me a suggetion friends

• Krist

I have S5. But now i'm thinking of changing it with s6 edge or iPhone 6 plus. What do ya think ?

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2015I observed that keeping WI-FI ON (and/or MobileData) during nigh... moreI have a note 3 and sometimes I keep the data on overnight... The battery drop is only 5-6% overnight...!!

Easiest tips to spot a knock off and cloned s5:
-Make sure the flash doesn't look like a yellow sticker (it must be covered with a piece of glass inside.)
-test the heart rate sensor and see if it works correctly(a cloned s5's heart rate might work even though you don't put the finger on the H.R. sensor.
-Test the fingerprint scanner if it does unlock only by one finger and by sweeping not any finger can unlock it.
-test some camera features such as Real-time HDR and selective focus(cloned s5 doesn't have them).
-Check the battery cover if it has a Rubber under it,this one is for the sake of protecting battery.(cloned s5 isn't a water resistant so it doesn't have it).

Don't Hesitate to verify these tips,don't act like the world is full of innocent people anyone is looking for the opportunity to Stabb you in front of your eyes

• Blank1412

Hii..this is my opinion..
This galaxy s5 is my best used phone.
Waterproof,heartbeat sensor,also have fingerprint,full hd,5.1",quad 2.5 ghz,can insert micro sd upto 128gb also record n play 4k.superb..
No radio?no problem..many app radio at play store..
Laggy?battery drain?overheat?solution..try greenify..it help me solved it(lag,battery drain,overheat) hope it help..but it does work on my s5..really appreciate it..im waiting for warranty over for custom rom ♡CM...sorry for any inconvenience.thank..

• Blank1412

Samsung user, 24 Aug 2015S5 having lags problems on the android 5.0.....I already test it..yup its lag..but if u dont want lagg .dont install many app..duh...it makes ur phone laggy..but in the other try use greenify..just hibernate app..it help me solved my overheat and battery draining..also no more lagg

• Blank1412

mnd, 25 Aug 2015can this smartphone capture running fan photo and show it stoped... moreNope..sorry..but it show very clear background fan...

• abc

mnd, 25 Aug 2015can this smartphone capture running fan photo and show it stoped... moreI have tried with S5 but captured same as rotating/running, couldn't give a still picture of paddles/wings of the fan..

aftab , 22 Aug 2015salam to all dear i have battery problem kindly help me about i... moreI observed that keeping WI-FI ON (and/or MobileData) during night battery dropped from 100% to 66%. turning Off WI-FI & MobileData battery drop to 96%. this was happening staying at a hotel, normally at my home no. might be that beeing in a place with a lot of wi-fi packets arround make the phone to analize a lot of wifi info and that makes battery drop.
try turn Off wi-fi and Mobiledata and see if the same.

• mnd

can this smartphone capture running fan photo and show it stoped after capture ?????.......

• jma

mnd, 07 Aug 2015hi friends can galaxy s5 capture running fan photo and show it... morecan anyone answer

• girl

how to use print screen. Tq

Shan87, 24 Aug 2015Why Samsung doesn't send us the fixes for bugs we have in Lollip... moreTo SHAN87:

What type of bugs are you experiencing with Lollipop on your S5?

• J

Kint, 24 Aug 2015the worst phone i have ever had!! will never have a samsung pho... moreWhy?? can you explain please

• spritebyter

aftab , 22 Aug 2015salam to all dear i have battery problem kindly help me about i... moreY will need to refresh your battery and make it a habit to do this:
Do following:
Dont recharge until your battery is drained to between 5 - 15%. Then put it on charge and "NEVER" disconnect until 100% full.
The first couble of times you do the above, try to let it drain to closer to 3-5%
(I use a second battery to swap over anytime I need to so I can continue to always do the above) The above will 95%+ of battery problems you have described :) Best of luck