Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• faisy

sam, 12 Apr 2015Which is good snapdragon or exynos octa core? Plz reply Snapdragon is more betr than exynos chip set....exynos is the Samsung home maid chip...

• x

AnonD-170479, 11 Apr 2015In my s5 SM-G900A signals are dropping continuously with No Serv... moreTry factory reset

• sam

AnonD-359873, 11 Apr 2015Hey Guy i am from india, just updated my Samsung S5 to 5.0 Lolli... moreWhat is your s5 model?

• sam

sam, 11 Apr 2015I got lollipop update n after updating my device it runs perfect... moreWhich is good snapdragon or exynos octa core? Plz reply

• sam

Overall, which is best: snapdragon or exynos?

• k10

Suuucks. I miss my S3. Instead of the continuous scrolling on your desktop/homepage, you get this crappy "my magazine" that you cant uninstall. Tons of apps magically appear that you cant uninstall. Within a few months of owning it, it crashed twice. I visited no new websites than when I had the S3. I will not get the S6 (why would they choose to take away the feature of removing the back of the phone? That's how I give my phone a break, by completely taking the battery out, when it CRASHES). I'd love to have the S3 again with T-mobile. It may be time to drop Samsung.

sai baba, 11 Apr 2015i cant see every post on my Facebook time line~why????? on the c... moreI have the same problem!

• sai baba

i cant see every post on my Facebook time line~why????? on the computer i see everything yet on my Samsung galaxy s5~so many posts are missing~any1 else got the same problem or am i just phone illiterate??

• Kapin

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015I dropped my water in about 3in of water for 2 seconds and now i... moreWhich 1 should i get a7 or s5

• sam

I got lollipop update n after updating my device it runs perfectly without any problem. And the most important thing about samsung is that it runs smoothly without the problem of hanging...

Hey Guy i am from india, just updated my Samsung S5 to 5.0 Lollipop , phone is working perfectly, with no problem, lollipop update is really good

In my s5 SM-G900A signals are dropping continuously with No Service any help please...Anyone else have this problem???

• Lib

I bought an S5 at the end of Jan. It worked ok. After about 2 wks, it started turning on and off randomly. After a month, it got much worse, on and off 10 to 15 a day. Bought it on Amazon with 2 yr. renew with Verizon. Live in rural VT about 30 miles from Verizon store. Brought it to Verizon, they just rebooted by taking out battery. Got home, didn't work. Returned a week later, took battery out again and told me to download update. Still didn't work. Called Samsung. Spent over 2 hrs on phone. They told me I had to send it to Texas for repair. It took 13 days to get it back. Now the Kindle doesn't sync and several Apps not functioning. Totally disgusted with service.

Seif Khaled , 06 Apr 2015I am confused between the s5 and the 5s they both are so good ph... moreGo and ask about the 5s on the 5s thread, we don't want it lowering the tone here. What with all the story tellers come here to try to stop the s5 selling you're one story to far, o, here's mine.. "you know ,I've had over 80 s5's and had to take every one back..... its my last samsung, .......and that's coming from a samsung loyal fan....blag blag blag blag blag." Ah. So many shakesspears and so little talent. Ooh now shall I, get an s5 or, should I go the whole hog an get an s6...decisions , decisions.

deeman, 09 Apr 2015I've had this phone for a while and I must say it is better than... moreNova Launcher is perfectly suited on this phone, I also shift my fone from the original TouchWich to nova launcher and I love every minute of using awesome phone

• aceee

anyone problems with camera on 5.0 android.
the picture quality is bad.
solution?

rina, 10 Apr 2015S5 sucks! i was using it perfectly fine, until all of sudden the... moreUmm that weird, cause I've got same problem as yours but the different is even my phone under warranty they didn't charge any cost. I'M using Note 2. I think their customer service tried lied to you better off to another samsung centre.

Ahmed, 06 Apr 2015Hello could any one tell me the overall experience of s5 is it g... moreget the s5, i used both devices and s5 is far better and outtakes the z2

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2015I dropped my water in about 3in of water for 2 seconds and now i... morethen u have a fake s5 or the water is not fresh

• rina

S5 sucks! i was using it perfectly fine, until all of sudden the screen went blackout for no reasons. i can hear the calls, mgs coming in. but i can't view it. bring it to the centre they gonna charge u almost rm700 for the screen where the hp is still under warranty. Since beginning i was Samsung user, but now im ended up hating it somehow.