Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

Anonymous, 22 Jan 20152 ways : -enter contacts, select the one you want to block, o... moreIn addition to pressing the 3 dots you can also hold down the recent apps/multitask button to the left of the home button for 2 seconds.

Rahul, 22 Jan 2015I should buy iphone 5s or samsung s5 ? which one will be best fo... moreWell, comparing both hardware and prices, definitely a Galaxy S5, its cheaper and faster. BUT, anyone knows how to use an iphone, so if you're not an advanced user, buy an iphone. Anyone can teach you how to do anything, its the easiest phone to use.
I gave an iphone to my mom and she learned to use it in a week.
Hope you buy what fits you better.
Regards

Rahul, 22 Jan 2015I should buy iphone 5s or samsung s5 ? which one will be best fo... moreSilly asking that question in S5 forum where everyone will answer with Sammy S5.

The best smartphone is the one that suites your needs and budget.

So i will go first,,,get yourself an S5 with a screen that will make you smile everytime you use it in Dynamic mode of course..

• muza

Rahul, 22 Jan 2015I should buy iphone 5s or samsung s5 ? which one will be best fo... moresamsung 5s is extremely good everything working fine and iphone battery is so worst and wast of time and money

• Rahul

I should buy iphone 5s or samsung s5 ? which one will be best for me ? Please Answer fast!!!!

• Ram

I am unable to download any application from play store, can anybody help on this

• Lohit

AnonD-354871, 22 Jan 2015any one suggests..... want a purchase new mobile approx 24-34k,... moreIn Samsung .. note 3 (3 GB RAM)-34 k price and s5 (2 GB RAM) 33 k price now

Both are best in class

• hs

How can I coenect my s5 wireless charging. .plzzz some one tell me

big moe, 22 Jan 2015can u block someone on this phone if so how plz2 ways :

-enter contacts, select the one you want to block, once on details page, press the 3 dots (menu) at the right of the screen and you get the option to block.

-or go call logs, long press an entry, press the 3 dots (menu) at the top right of the screen and same, you get the option to block

any one suggests.....
want a purchase new mobile approx 24-34k, which mobi is best ?????
I want....
have a good quality in camera, 4G,more than 2 GB ram, memory card slot availability, good battery backup, with good protection of Glass , cover and mobile body.....

• Lohit

Aziz ajju, 21 Jan 2015Frnz.. Plz Let me know which cell is Gud Samsung s5 Note3 ... moreDepends upon u

if u want big phone i,.e go to note 3

if u want medium go to s5

definetly s5 is better than note 3

Coming to Z3 .. it is 6 month flagship

sony relases z series flagship every 6 months

waste of time .. go to sammy .. s5

• Lohit

erns, 21 Jan 2015What do you prefer guys s5 or alpha?Alpha is well built metal phone but poor battery life as its is 1900 MAH battery where as s5 is 2800 MAH as beast

and s5 is full HD 1080p

Better go to s5

• big moe

Schmidt, 21 Jan 2015Indeed. As far as I know to be able to use superuser the only wa... morecan u block someone on this phone if so how plz

Not having silent mode is a deal breaker for me. Sometimes you don't want the phone to ring nor vibrate. Lollipop is a big no no for me. As the saying goes, if it's not broken don't fix it.

• Bev

The speakerphone is really an issue, echoing is driving me crazy. When not on speaker people tell me the voice missed every other word. Any ideas on how to improve this?

• Schmidt

AnonD-1385, 21 Jan 2015To GUNTHER SCHMI: Does the phone need to be rooted in order t... moreIndeed. As far as I know to be able to use superuser the only way is getting root access to the cell phone and it is easier to be superuser in that one just be careful and try with the correct one. I have gotten that now everything is perfect the performance that everyone want is working properly it is unusual that an application get closed since it has eveything that is not necessary already frozen.

AnonD-1385, 21 Jan 2015To JOHNV: Thanks for the Lollipop feedback. Are you saying th... moreJohnv meaned it's not Samsung's fault, it's the way is lollipop (so google's).

You only have 2 options now by default : ring or vibrate.

If you lower volume all the way down, it directly goes to vibrate, no "silent" step as in kitkat.

AnonD-149126, 21 Jan 2015I don't like one thing in sansung mobile is "it's power but... moreWhat do you mean ? Power On/Off button is on the right side of standard S5

I don't like one thing in sansung mobile is "it's power button is in the middle instead of in right/left side of mobile" see Karbonn titanium S5 it doesn't have power button in the middle. It has power buttom in Right side.HOPE SAMSUNG WILL MAKE THIS IMPROVEMENT IN SAMSUNG GALAXY S6.

erns, 21 Jan 2015What do you prefer guys s5 or alpha?To EMS: