Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

sanket, 20 Jan 2015i am confused , what to choose s5 or alpha s5 is bette... mores5 go for it

• rizzy

if you are into entertainment s5 is best

• sanket

i am confused , what to choose s5 or alpha
s5 is better but desinged is not good
and alpha have no card slot ...
help me .....

• Fg

I am much cofused. Which is better note 3 or s5

Also this morning, i noticed that silent mode is totally gone too with lollipop.

• Lohit

raghav, 20 Jan 2015Guys please tell which phone is better galaxy s5 or note3.i am c... moreIf u want phablet(Big Phone) go to note 3

If u want medium sized phone go to s5

My suggestion is s5 as AMOLED is more brighter..vivid and colours are punchy

• zeeshan

raghav, 20 Jan 2015Guys please tell which phone is better galaxy s5 or note3.i am c... morenot 3 much better then s5

• raghav

Guys please tell which phone is better galaxy s5 or note3.i am confusing in both ????

• Irine

Same here. I won't be updating my S5 to Lollipop.

AnonD-1385, 20 Jan 2015My friends thanks for your input about Lollipop. I will stick to... moreFrankly, excepted notification settings, there are absolutely nothing new in this update.

S5 won't be faster (for new readers, phone is already one of the fastest phones)

And i repeat, we loose blocking mode feature
(i searched all menus)

My friends thanks for your input about Lollipop. I will stick to my KitKat 4.4.2. In fact I have turned off Auto update because I don't want the phone updating to anything else.

drakula, 19 Jan 2015I just updated my S5 to android lollipop via samsung kies. And g... moreSame for me, Lollipop update went official here too for me today but...

What The Hell???

1- UI is too bright now.
2- And just noticed before going to bed that Samsung removed (or forgot I HOPE?) BLOCKING MODE !

I need to go back to kitkat, this update is so overrated. Only people seeing improvements are people with slow/old/midrange phones

• Kvn70

My s5 screen turn purple sometimes and the battery is draining fast even when i turn on the power saving (not ultra) and it's heating a lot.. can anyone help me?

• drakula

I just updated my S5 to android lollipop via samsung kies. And guess what? I dont like it!

• job

:P, 19 Jan 2015Is S5 better than Iphone 6?s5 kills iphone

• :P

Is S5 better than Iphone 6?

• mortuus

StephenNg95, 18 Jan 2015S5 of Alpha?alpha sucks weak battery and no water protection.

• StephenNg95

S5 of Alpha?

Buddy, 14 Jan 2015Upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy S5 recently. The camera quality ... moreTo BUDDY:

Thanks for the tip about using the Ultra Power Saving feature when phone is idle. Nice tip. Sometimes we overlook simple methods of saving battery.

neo, 18 Jan 2015about 2 hours approx... +/- 3 or 4 minutes...To NEO:

You basically hit the nail (not on the head though). I like timing battery charges and my S5 charges in 1hr. 55min.

To KHALID01:

1 hour 55 minutes has been the maximum time my S5 charges from 0-100%.