Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• themole

AnonD-72128, 14 Oct 2014Does apple have Ultra power saving mode ??? which helps battery... morethere is no such things sorry...

• themole

how to send picture message using s5....i really got confused when try to do so...can some one please help

I made the mistake of buying S5, should have bought a I-phone, this thing is a piece of junk, first it won't connect through lte to the internet, a new sim card fixed that, than after a Samsung update a couple weeks ago, the camera takes messed up pictures, it doesn't like the sd card, can't redownload things that where on the card. owning a Samsung galaxy s5, is like being sent to hell.

• JIMIT

i am using this phon since one month.there is only one problem that the phone is heating slightly.but after some time it gains normal temperature.bettary life is ok.awesome display.very good camera.smooth working in multitasking.gaming performance is so good.plese select your model as per your use.SM-G900H & SM-G900F are very good.i am using SM-G900H(OCTACORE,16GB).it is very good for smooth multitasking performance.SM-G900F is slightly more good for gaming than SM-G900H.no hanging problem.all over it is a good mobile.

• JIMIT

aki, 28 Oct 2014there is no download booster option in my s5 does anybody know ... moredude pls check your mobiles model number.download booster option is in SM-900F ONLY.NOT in SM-900H

• bg

if the S5 has been purchased in Canada (and is unlocked) will it work on Australian cell networks?

does S5 has fast charging? how many hours to fully charged?

patrix , 27 Oct 2014How did you make your ram at 6gb?!He partitioned microSD card as a virtual memory like our PC which takes some space from the hard disk and treates as virtual memory. Like that.

AnonD-324707, 27 Oct 2014did you decide, I need to get a new one, I broke my S4 yesterday... moreLevave it get the xperia z3 and you will never be disipointed

• S5 best

aki, 28 Oct 2014there is no download booster option in my s5 does anybody know ... moreYou must buy it only from t mobile to get it the download booster.

• ananamo

Patrick , 27 Oct 2014I bought one Galaxy S5 but the battery is very weak compared to ... moreupdate it i have a 4g lte model and it goes on 4g for more than 20 hrs

• David

AnonD-122903, 28 Oct 2014Right brother, but Note 4 is more useful than the S5.U r right brother

David, 28 Oct 2014S5 or iPhone 6 but S5 is more useful Right brother, but Note 4 is more useful than the S5.

• aki

there is no download booster option in my s5
does anybody know how to enable it??

• David

Anonymous, 28 Oct 2014What's better samsung s5 or iPhone 5 or 6S5 or iPhone 6 but S5 is more useful

• anna

in case of lost my galaxy s5 can we trace it?

What's better samsung s5 or iPhone 5 or 6

• sheikh

i want to buy s5.. someone can tell me which on is better 16 GB Or 32GB s5?

• patrix

AnonD-324627, 27 Oct 2014 There's no need for FM when radio stations stream online. You ... moreHow did you make your ram at 6gb?!

• Patrix

I bought one s5 and when i submerge the phone on water for 2 minutes. Then when i opening the back case has water inside in it beside the rubber seal. But inside the rubber dosen't have water. Will the water beside the rubber seal could damage the phone?