Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

dean, 16 Jul 2014In the back on the camera lensLOL! Even professional camera will scratch the lens if not used carefully.

AnonD-257122, 16 Jul 2014Ha,ha,ha,ha..galaxy star vs S5,what a comparison… lol!!! Wahaha! You're absolutely right.

I also laugh that hard when user FRESH post this:
"its the same as samsung galaxy star same features design and it also accomodates bbm so why should you buy an s5 for what"

I only reply to that comment. Hahaha!

• red

what should I buy??
s5 or z2???

Tcool, 16 Jul 2014For water resistant For expansion SD card memory up to 128GB F... moreHa,ha,ha,ha..galaxy star vs S5,what a comparison… lol!!!

• Konz Man

My only problem with the Samsung Galaxy S5 is the screen protection because if you can protect the screen for us in terms of accident I mean if mistakenly fall on the ground unconciously you can loose the glass which is so expensive and not even in the market for now.

• k

Tcool, 16 Jul 2014Is your Huawei Honor3C water resistant? Does your Huawei Honor3... moreThankyou very much.

• dky#

I m confused btwn s5, z2, e8 and g3. Which one is better? Or any other brand like xiomi, Huawei,Lenovo...

• dean

AnonD-89109, 16 Jul 2014Where? In the back on the camera lens

• mahesh kumar ray

world best smart phone s5 .i like samsung mobile.so responceble brand in samsung.world best brand.

Tazdevil, 16 Jul 2014The phone is excellent but the glass is of very poor quality, it... moreIf you can find me a mobile phone, which is made in this planet, and which will not scratch in contact with sand, then I'm officially saying here that I'll buy you a Porsche. I'm absolutely serious here.

Have you read physics? I mean it's very basic science!

I think the sapphire on my Omega might get scratched in contact with sand!

Good Lord! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

PRESH, 16 Jul 2014its the same as samsung galaxy star same features design and it ... moreWell yeah, my i7 950 runs Watch Dog and a 4930k runs it too, 'how' is it running is the thing.

Kindly think twice before posting such stupid comments here!

dean, 16 Jul 2014This phone scrath easilyWhere?

sd, 16 Jul 2014U hav no work?I am busy...

• dean

This phone scrath easily

• sd

Tcool, 15 Jul 2014S3 is not water resistant. S3 does not support SD card up to 1... moreU hav no work?

For expansion SD card memory up to 128GB
For 16MP main camera
For 2MP front camera
For ultra power saving mode
For Snapdragon 801
For best display with higher resolution
For 4G LTE
For big screen @ 5.1" with Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
For Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
For higher RAM @ 2GB
For larger internal storage @ 16/32GB

Now does your Samsung Galaxy Star have all those features?

• PRESH

k, 16 Jul 2014Get Huawei Honor3c at half the price. Simple.Is your Huawei Honor3C water resistant?
Does your Huawei Honor3C supports SD card up to 128GB?
Is your Huawei Honor3C camera 16MP?
Does your Huawei Honor3C have ultra power saving mode?
Is your Huawei Honor3C Snapdragon 801?
Does your Huawei Honor3C have higher resolution?
Is your Huawei Honor3C Quad-core 2.5 GHz?
Is your Huawei Honor3C 4G LTE?

If your answers are "NO", forget about Huawei Honor3C, it's not worth.

D9, 16 Jul 2014If it's not Samsung Sd card don't bother to stick it in your pho... moreCurrently I am using 64GB SanDisk Ultra® microSDXC™ 1 for my S5 and no problem so far.
Planning to replace it with SanDisk 128GB Ultra® microSDXC™ sooner.

k, 16 Jul 2014Beware these 128 gb cards are for cameras not mobiles and when n... moreDo you think Samsung will design S5 to support 128GB SD card if it will cause problems?