Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

Stop fighting people. All you have to do in this life is to give your money wholeheartedly to samsung and bask in the glory and power of the Galaxy S5.

• techie

Do you think that a company that implements a regional lock on it's phones should be boycotted?
This is a feature that goes against it's customers and their desire to get the product in the best price possible.

Personally I think such policy should be punished in the only way such companies understand. By avoiding the product and preaching everyone else to avoid it.

Avoid buying the s5 or soon we will see other compnies starting to implement this policy.

pankaj, 21 Apr 2014Samsung is coming with variety of mobiles like galaxy grand , th... moreWhat is quality product for you ? Samsung making good quality products .polycarbonate is superb ,feeling good in hand.

Samsung is improving rapidly and leading but Apple is just sitting and others are following , , Chinese phones are shooting all of them and throwing away to the edge .

its a good phone

• pramod

good in work & also bad in look .note 3 is better than that .i have that one..,>>

• ping pong

look nice...

• pankaj

Samsung is coming with variety of mobiles like galaxy grand , then grand 2, then s3 ,s3 s5 , core and etc but all this mobile are not stable in market because of there feature are all most same i feel good to buy if they are giving good quality of product.

Tcool, 21 Apr 2014The thing is you should stop buying class A battery and MMC. Use... morethese guys don't know what is the meaning of smartphone.
am with you bro samsung is the best.

I like SONY phones more but the thing that stops me buying one is none of their water proof/resistant phones has a removable battery.

[deleted post]S4 is better than g2 ,but s5 is better than s4.

Dory, 21 Apr 2014I think you misunderstand me as i'm talking about originls in th... moreHow come there are lots of batteries included in the box as you mentioned:
"I changed the battery twice in period of 4 months"
Don't buy class A replacement battery.

Is there an MMC included in the box? Cause you mention "Also MMC issues every time I connect my mobile to laptop the laptop hang than I discover that the problem is from the MMC and keep changing MMC every 2 months"

Don't buy class A MMC, and not all MMC are compatible to all devices. Read instruction manuals carefully and buy only original accessories.

Unless you are just trolling...

• Dory

Tcool, 21 Apr 2014The thing is you should stop buying class A battery and MMC. Use... moreI think you misunderstand me as i'm talking about originls in the original box unless samsung use A class battery

AnonD-169333, 21 Apr 2014galaxy s5 is similar than oter like egg shape such as S4,s3,gran... moreJust in time for the Easter egg hunt.

• assassin

Anonymous, 21 Apr 2014S4 wasn't laggy, it got even faster with november's update (way ... moreHi anonymous,2-3 times in 9 days is a good phone you have,what is your technic on saving that kind of battery life on your S5?i do a lot of method to be able my S5 to reach 12hours of stay like using power mode,but still after 6-10hours of using it i have to recharge again,as in everyday i must charge my phone.

galaxy s5 is similar than oter like egg shape such as S4,s3,grand.... samsung was my favourite company but now i like sony

• Fora

I totaly agree with you after using LG g2 i didn't beleive that there is in the market amazing unit like this.

Dory, 21 Apr 2014After my bad experience in Samsung Galaxy S4, the unit get extre... moreThe thing is you should stop buying class A battery and MMC. Use only original accessories.
That is your fault not the phone.

• Dory

After my bad experience in Samsung Galaxy S4, the unit get extremely hot and the battery become swollen, I changed the battery twice in period of 4 months, and even charging time on USB is very very slow.Also MMC issues every time I connect my mobile to laptop the laptop hang than I discover that the problem is from the MMC and keep changing MMC every 2 months.Therefore I donít recommend any body to buy Samsung mobile there is a lot of other brands 100 times better than Samsung mobile like HTC one LG G2 Xperia Z2.

RP, 21 Apr 2014Hi friends , used this mobile . Mobile is good but play store is... moreWhy bother about the useless app?
If you don't need them, others may.
Not all people think the same as you.