Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

AnonD-162603, 10 Mar 2014Its like s4 plus not s5Samsung is the greatest in d world whomsoever disagrees doesnt have a clue about teck.

Anonymous, 10 Mar 2014Most Smartphone Makers are using a cute and smart stylish design... moreI believe it is still appealing and glam for girls. My GF says it looks great. Perhaps the majority of people who hates the design are boys. The S5 and galaxy family always has a feminine design except the black ones. The Z2 has a more masculine look that's why it is more appealing with the male customers.

Tcool, 10 Mar 201410% is what compared to 90%? Majority wins. Why do you insis... moreYes 10% is majority versus 0.01% for heart-rate monitor. I don't know why Samsung favored heart-monitor for FM radio. Plus, in remote areas, you wouldn't have good data connection anyway in the first place. Not all local radios have internet radio equivalent, for example, local news which is the main reason why I am using an FM radio every time I go to and from work.

Dude, I am not against internet radio. I want both internet radio and FM radio to be in the same phone so in case there is no data connection, I will use FM radio, in case no radio connection I will use Internet radio. You got it? It's called choice.

AnonD-237555, 10 Mar 2014and everyone loves his/her battery too. Bluetooth consumes a lot... moreBring a car battery with you to recharge it. LOL!

Tcool, 10 Mar 2014Ignorant people preferred carrying around messy wired headset th... moreand everyone loves his/her battery too. Bluetooth consumes a lot of batery and in smartphone batery is the mnost !!!

Dumbass phone ever !!! Finger print scanner is also in Iphone 5s and water and dust resistant is also on sony xperia. SAMSUNG always thiefing others innoviation. Gives cheap hardware . Shows its class after 2 yrs of usuage . Samsung uses theft os ANRIOD and theft innoviation from all cellphone manufactueres. Taking advantages of Nokia on taking an ANriod . Haha ,,,, hav you noticed a thing in MWC nobody noticed the announcement of S5 all were excited with Nokia X,X+,XL.haha its a true fact !!!

AnonD-77892, 10 Mar 2014okey... and I mean "write" not "Right". cant... moreOnce a liar, always a liar...

Its like s4 plus not s5

AnonD-239689, 10 Mar 2014Then why are you paying extra money for a heart-rate monitor? Ye... more10% is what compared to 90%?
Majority wins.

Why do you insist for radio that wouldn't work unless you insert a wired headset? In remote areas, you need to stretch the headset wires to get a clear coverage. That's hassle, you will look stupid stretching the wires of your ear phones.

Most Smartphone Makers are using a cute and smart stylish design for there smartphones.. But Why Samsung GALAXY makes no changes.? pls SAM make a different shape to u'r openion..

Still fed up they did a big release show in Feb then its not available till April

Tcool, 10 Mar 2014The talk of built in radio is obviously made by ignorant people ... moreThen why are you paying extra money for a heart-rate monitor? Yes its useful to 0.01% of galaxy users but FM radio is useful to at least 10%.

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2014I'd pay extra for a inbuilt radio as long as it was a reasonable... moreIgnorant people preferred carrying around messy wired headset than wireless bluetooth headset.

I wouldn't pay extra for the radio that cannot broadcast international radio stations and wouldn't work without the wired headset.

It's messy and uncomfortable to move around with the dangling wires from your phone to the headset just to be able to listen to radio.

Everybody wants freedom. Bluetooth headset with FM radio gives you freedom from the wires. Unlike the built in radio slave to the wired headset.

• erkan

omg I thought FM radio will be back in galaxy S5. we havent unlimited connection.. we're not 70 years old .. we dont need to heart rate sensor.

awesome smartphone but why 2 GB ram :/ ... only that is bad for me

Anonymous, 09 Mar 2014I'd pay extra for a inbuilt radio as long as it was a reasonable... moreThe talk of built in radio is obviously made by ignorant people working in their own country where they can understand the broadcast in local language. How about people working in foreign lands where they can't understand the FM songs broadcast in local language?

Why would I pay extra money for the built-in radio if I can't use it?

AnonD-239037, 09 Mar 2014If you have to pay more for radio i will take the one without ra... moreIf two separate S5's, one with video player and one without video player, which one will you take? The point is, we need FM radio, and it is better to have a phone with built in FM radio than buy a separate device for it. We need FM radio just as you need the other features of the phone like video player, finger print, etc. Plus, I wont mind data but carriers add freaking fair usage policy and cap data to ridiculously low amount per month. Here, our data is capped to 3gb per month, now the internet radio will eat more to this very limited bandwidth. They are making everything online but not working on network infrastructures and unlimited bandwidth.

Does anyone experience on their S4 when the chrome paint of the frame is peeling off. This is my biggest turn off with S5 right now as I think this problem is still not fixed. I want a phone that will still look great after a year of using.

TheNeighbor, 10 Mar 2014Please do that. I've stocked up on screenshots of your very anti... moreokey... and I mean "write" not "Right". cant edit it. bye!