Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5

• Vish

jolie , 10 Aug 2016what is better j5 or s5 for pictures .S5 is better since the camera is 16MP (2160p), on J5 is it only 13MP (1080p).

• jolie

what is better j5 or s5 for pictures .

• R.S

good phone but the battery is lower then the most of other smartphone..........

• Shemale Shemale

My Samsung Galaxy S5 is on android version 6.0.1 official. So, you can update it on MM system..

On my galaxy s5 still no lollipop ota update notification.... why???? Sm G900f model

• Malik

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2016S5 lollipop update is not available in my phone ? How can i can ... moreSimple bro just install my knox apk and setup my knox application then try its work on registered devices

S5 lollipop update is not available in my phone ? How can i can update ?

• Princess

Am new to this S5 phone and am kind of loving it, i still need more tutorial and also yhh y is 4G not supporting. thanks

• samsung

Alpet al, 05 Aug 2016After last update run perfect. A verry big prob with the storag... moreLOL...are you threating samsung in name of APPLE ?

if you really afford , go buy

• hunt

which is better s5 or j7?????????

• sam

why 4G LTE not supporting to this phone

• Jamil

I have had the S5 personally for the last 2 years. I must say if you take care of it, it is a very dependable phone. Cheap back cover is not a think I like too much, but I just cover that with my case, so I forget about that 99 percent of the time. I you are looking for a good phone, and want to spend about 250, this is the phone for you.

doc nyamz, 26 Jul 2016i bought my S5 a few weeks ago .i connected it to a jack plug to... moreCongratulations,you have just killed your phones audio output. Nothing you can do about it except take it to the costumer service or drop it to the garbage.

• Tech Guy

AnonD-568674, 05 Aug 2016i was using this for last 10 (Lollipop) days. after updating to ... moreCalling your Service Provider won't do any good, I would advised you call Samsung about it if there's a service center in Sri Lanka. Sadly I the number I have here is for USA people only but you can actually try.

i was using this for last 10 (Lollipop) days. after updating to mashmello after a few days the display goes up and
down and started to blink and am unable to use it properly.
since am from srilanka i was unable to find the previous version of the device.
am confident that there is no issues in the hardware. Can any of u help me.? please

• Alpet al

After last update run perfect.
A verry big prob with the storage
no apps can be storet in sd cart.
Plesae fix it...or i go for aple!

• richi

hey,
m using it frm last 6days..m upgrade it on lolipop..da perfomance nd batter runng well ..no heating issue no lagging....bst ph asual s series

• richi

hey,

• BRad66

Guys somebody here experiencing Cloud Agent stopped working?

Syed, 03 Aug 2016Hello Sir/Mam, I am confused between Samsung Galaxy S5 and Xper... moreS5