Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• 2Real

K.H.BALOACH, 19 Mar 2015if there is no card slot,then what should be the memories saved ... moreJust admit you're not a Samsung fan, you should know it's modern times now....this is NOT Flintstones and I'm sure you're not Fred. Nano SIM cards come with the adapters for the other two sizes and memories are saved in Google drive, icloud and other various clouds...As cards crash a lot and when u lose them all ur data becomes public!!!! Welcome to the future!!!!

• m86k

AnonD-376812, 19 Mar 2015Can anyone please tell me.. what is da international version of... moreOn the left of my comment, there's a "specifications" link, click on it or just click here if you can't : http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s6_edge-7­079.php

Then, at the top you can see :

Also known as Samsung Galaxy S6 edge SM-G925
Available versions: SM-G9250, SM-G925A, SM-G925F, SM-G925FQ, SM-G925I, SM-G925K, SM-G925L, SM-G925P, SM-G925S, SM-G925T, SM-G925V, SM-G925X, SM-G925W8

Handy right?

Can anyone please tell me..
what is da international version of galaxy s6 edge model number?
like Galaxy S4 Gt-i9500?

• shorty

I can't wait to see live.

• K.H.BALOACH

if there is no card slot,then what should be the memories saved in the sd card.
it supports nano-card.it is too difficult to obtain the nano-csim.if any one change the cell then he will face the trouble to obtain micro sim.
other hand it has no radio.
it has non-remove able battry,if any fault in the battry then the set id idol.it is not good option.
i was also waiting for this cell but i shall not purchase it.

• mario

From 13 aprile i will have the galaxy s6 edge 64Gb gold color!

I think, if there's company who will use nVIDIA Tegra chip, it'll be the real FLAGSHIP. Not just minor CPU/GPU speed bump for new expensive phone.

Put nVIDIA Tegra X1 to this new phone and call it next big thing!

Not to mention exynos support is all closed and crap!!
We live at the mercy of samdung developers.

Samsung stopped innovating since S4/Note3. every flagship after that generation is just a MINOR UPGRADE.

But, for me as Note3 user, its drawback for removing many smart features and sensors.

Not to mention crApple-ish S6 phone without SDcard and removable battery.

Big thing? No! Its just money sucking - another crApple company. They don't care their users/customers anymore.

• AlexD

piddy, 18 Mar 2015boring specifications,in a battle of titans,the HTC ONE M9 beats... more20mp camera is like saying they have 20W speakers and the only sound that comes out is a police siren in stead of an opera concert.

piddy, 18 Mar 2015boring specifications,in a battle of titans,the HTC ONE M9 beats... moreYeah the next big fire may well come from the M9. The dragon inside it is prone to overheating. That's a true fact and that 810 chip is no where to compare against the Exunos 7 chipset.

piddy, 18 Mar 2015boring specifications,in a battle of titans,the HTC ONE M9 beats... moreThere is comparison of the camera on S6 and M9. M9 just falls short, hence why sensor is more important that megapixel.

S6 uses exynos 7420 which is superior to snapdragon 810, also snapdragon 810 is overheating. Furthermore S6 uses UFS 2.0 and qhd super amoled screen, both of which are superior to M9. S6 also has fast charging as well as built in wireless charging. S6 edge is voted as the best looking smartphone in 2015. Lets not mention that S6 and S6 edge are made from stronger aluminium used to make fuselage.

So might want to pay attention why in terms of specs M9 falls short.

• m86k

piddy, 18 Mar 2015boring specifications,in a battle of titans,the HTC ONE M9 beats... moreYes, it's the hottest flagship starting this year :)

• piddy

boring specifications,in a battle of titans,the HTC ONE M9 beats both the s 6 and the s 6 edge..20 mp front camera, expandable memory of upto 128 gb,a radio and it's fitted with quick charge..HTC is the next big thing watch out

m86k, 18 Mar 2015hehe My eyes are almost on the top ten french sites (even ama... moreNot any better for my situation, because I am waiting for Samsung to officially announce when they will release Avengers 2 edition. I will just be a little bit patient for getting this phone. If I decide not to wait I will get that green one.

• m86k

Anonymous, 18 Mar 2015Whether USB on-the-go option is available in Galaxy S6 Edge? As ... moreUSB OTG is supported on all Samsung flagships.

• m86k

AnonD-365011, 18 Mar 2015I feel sorry for your situation. Don't worry, you'll get it some... morehehe

My eyes are almost on the top ten french sites (even amazon.fr doesn't list them yet). Official preorder time is set on March 26th for france.
More luck on your side?

Whether USB on-the-go option is available in Galaxy S6 Edge? As the expandable memory is not available.

m86k, 18 Mar 2015SpaceWarrior : it's gonna be tough for me as i expected in th... moreI feel sorry for your situation. Don't worry, you'll get it someday. If it is out of stock, those young workers who are doing assembling and packaging for S6 Edge at production line will never give up until S6 Edge doesn't go out of stock. I am worried too that I might miss the first batch of this phone. Mind telling me which website are you trying to get it?

SpaceWarrior :

it's gonna be tough for me as i expected in the 6.5M units shipments news.
Here in my country, sites are preparing preorders, 128gb models got removed, only 32 and 64gb Edge are left mostly white and black...
I've only seen one store with Green and Gold 64gb, but i keep my eyes opened until the start of preorders in 8 days here.

• Savor

^^ Platinum gold S6 edge simply looks better than M9 in any angle.