Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge

• Mike

I can't believe there is no micro SD card. That plus no removable battery is a step back in my opinion.

• peskeric

[deleted post]thats you're unonymous ;
You'll see Apple making cuved screen iPhone soon.

• shetty

My next phone! Good job samsung

No radio again. I think some companies are out of mind really. It is so simple to add that BASIC feature. It is not a big deal to add that stuff. People wants it. I see lot of comments about people complaining about the lack of FM Radio.
I know there is Internet Radio, but you need Wireless connection for that! Wi-Fi will drain your battery very fast!!! I hope somebody from Samsung will read my comment.

• SKYGUIDE

My Next Phone will be Samsung S6 edge, also I will keep my Galaxy S4... the most sexy phone samsung s6 edge in the world...

samsung because you're so stingy with batteries? 2600 mah is very little

• TechSmart

when i held it in hand for the first time i was kinda surprised it wast't any thinner. and when i read how thick it was i knew that samsung surendered the thinnes war between the companies around the world. overall it's a very very fast phone with a good camera.

• A.T

do you live in this world just to buy samsung's phones ?

577 ppi!? Samsung u seriously got back in business! Having gorilla glass four n 3 gb of ram i would blindly go for this phone!

this designe makes me remember nokia's c3

Wow really looks cool

no card slot.. why??

Best smartphone ever!

HOT !!! it will be mine soon

• The CooLesT

[deleted post]You are for sure an iPhone user hahahaha

• sam sam

no sd card, non removable battery, nooooo.rather get iphone or note 4 now than this....

• imrul jobaid

Will go like s5. Shape like i-phone 6

• yeah i said it

This is my new smartphone, good job Samsung. Love it

• s4

Waaaaaw amazin!!!

AnonD-213026, 01 Mar 2015Looks sexy as hell. Definitely the best looking in the s line to... moreThis phone looks adorable to me! :3