Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

AnonD-737370, 03 Mar 2018S7. It's waterproof, has a better camera on both front and rear,... moreBro I agree on all your points but the headphone jack on this device is crap... It doesn't get much loud, the output is tinny too... The headphones I guess are equally good with both the devices, I have used an apple earphones and they were too good...

mijo, 01 Mar 2018guys could any one help me...s7 or iphone 6 plus??The 6 plus is only better if you want longer updates... Rest the S7 is better...

AnonD-741225, 28 Feb 2018How to compare Mediatek with Snapdragon? Spandragon is 2 times b... moreDepends upon what chips you are comparing... Qualcomm chips are a bit expensive so manufacturers use mediatek chips in their entry level phones... I guess the helio P20 is a bit more powerful than Qualcomm Snapdragon 430... But mediaTek chips have less R&D on them so they are not as efficient as Qualcomm

• Djoshha

Shhzd amar, 03 Mar 2018Change the battery bro...I don't think that battery was the problem because it turned off by itself at about 80% and got hot until I've pressed volume down+on/off for 10 sec and after that it had 46% left. It took me some time to realise that the phone has got hot as this happened while I was driving. I didn't have battery drain issues, not until then and not since that one time. I hope it was some kind of software glitch and it won't happen again.

Djoshha, 02 Mar 2018My phone also got hot and turned off last week, I pressed and ho... moreChange the battery bro...

mijo, 01 Mar 2018guys could any one help me...s7 or iphone 6 plus??s7 logic man.

• Faizal

Guys, is it still worth to buy S7 in this year? I really concerned about the camera which now maybe much more phone does have better camera than S7, another is about the microUSB port which right now phones using Type C port, and one more is about the future updates. I really interested with this phone because 5.1 phone is really good for me because I love smaller phone. Guys plz help me, I appreciated any opinion and answers, thank you.

• Faizal

mijo, 01 Mar 2018guys could any one help me...s7 or iphone 6 plus??S7. It's waterproof, has a better camera on both front and rear, better battery, better display (higher resolution and Super Amoled with higher pixel density), has fast charging, comes with better earphones (if you use them), better headphone jack output with UHQ upscaler and it's better in smaller things such as higher Wi-FI speed and signal along with data and SIM card. It's also a little faster in terms of performance. You also get heart rate, always on display and SPo2 if they're useful to you. Oh and lastly, the S7 is way way more durable and has a more of a premium build than the iPhone 6 Plus. I currently use an S7 and I've used a 6S before. I know you're talking about the 6 Plus but the 6S is better than the iPhone 6 Plus. The S7 is really amazing and years better than any iPhone 6 model. I'm happy with it. Go for it. It's probably even less expensive and definitely worth it.

AnonD-727389, 27 Feb 2018is any one facing heating issue?No never even while gaming.

• Djoshha

AnonD-741635, 02 Mar 2018My Phone has just gone completely black with no response to swit... moreMy phone also got hot and turned off last week, I pressed and hold volume down+on/off button for 10 seconds and it turned on, and after it turned on it had 46% battery left while before it turned off and got hot it had about 80%. I don't know what is the reason for that, and when the phone turned on, I had one notification from one samsung app that required update, maybe that was the problem. Hope this will help you.

Archi, 27 Feb 2018Try to shoot video with camera stablisation off. Ois in hardware... moreAfter turning off that, the video doesn't shake anymore but I don't like the overall video and pictures quality it produced. It's like the video or pictures was taken from some cheap Chinese phone. In Marshmallow it was not like that. However I find it weird that the low light shot is still great. This is really annoying. What is Samsung thinking that I should go out only at night and shoot some moments, a moments happened at day time too. Stupid Samsung they need to fix this shit. This is serious bug I'm facing and it's all because of nougat 7.0
Should not have updated it.

My Phone has just gone completely black with no response to switching on/off . Have removed Chip and re-entered but nothing. Any idea of how to get it back up and running?

• SUNNY

AnonD-727389, 01 Mar 2018i bought it. but it heats too much while moderate using. .....Sorry to hear that, but mine works pretty well. Get it checked at authorised service centre and see if the problem persist.

SUNNY, 28 Feb 2018At the current price of Rs.22900, its the beat value for money. ... morei bought it. but it heats too much while moderate using. .....

• mijo

guys could any one help me...s7 or iphone 6 plus??

• SUNNY

At the current price of Rs.22900, its the beat value for money. Dont let it Go... using it since 1.5years

godzilion, 28 Feb 2018just bought the ulefone power 3 it costs about 180 euro up to 30... moreHow to compare Mediatek with Snapdragon? Spandragon is 2 times better than Mediatek..and let's not say that ulefone is filming full hd..is the cabbage.

• godzilion

just bought the ulefone power 3 it costs about 180 euro up to 300 euro. It has a 6 inch display, 6000 mag battery, 8 core cpu 2ghz, 6gb ram and android oreo 8.1. many of these are beter than the s7 so dont buy this piece of shit!

I own an S7 flat but if your budget can go up to 550$ get the 5T.