Samsung Galaxy S7

Samsung Galaxy S7

AnonD-739784, 26 Feb 20188.0 is not available in S7 and may be in Edge version 8.0 is ava... moreThe oreo update for the S7 edge got leaked accidentally... Samsung immediately stopped the update from seeding further but the update is still on the internet, it brings 8.0 oreo with samsung experience 9.0... And yes dual apps are supported...

My S7 is 1.5 yrs old now... Battery lasts only 8-9 hours since last update... Would a replacement of battery can solve this issue or I have to let it go now...

AnonD-653090, 26 Feb 2018android 8.0 (oreo)& dual app available?8.0 is not available in S7 and may be in Edge version 8.0 is available. Dual is app is neither available in S7 7.0 Android.

android 8.0 (oreo)& dual app available?

• Draconian

S7MasterUser, 23 Feb 2018Oreo will further degrade the camera quality. The next way to re... moreYou're right. Every update as the phone ages adds bugs and degrades defining features of a phone. I have no doubt Oreo will further make the camera quality worse. I have an Indian unit and camera is my top priority over anything else, so can anyone here tell how to flash official Marshmallow stock ROM on the S7 in order to retain the best camera quality this phone offered when launched?

• Draconian

AR Chowdhury, 23 Feb 2018I also think so but It's a huge wrong decision of Samsung becaus... moreSame here bro. It's probably my last Samsung flagship phone too because I don't like the reflections on curved sides. It's also not so practical for me because I watch lots of videos on my phone.

Hey Guys , i bought S7 from flipkart , the only thing i hating is the Camera , the Dual pixel pdaf doesnt works in 1080 60fps for which i bought the phone.
I contacted Samsung Customer Service and they don't have any answer or solution , this problem is from 2016 to now . If anyone know the solution than kindly reply.

• AR Chowdhury

Draconian, 21 Feb 2018The Galaxy S7 is the last flat screen flagship phone from Samsun... moreI also think so but It's a huge wrong decision of Samsung because there are many people like me who didn't like the curved edge display. Hope Samsung will revert their decision.

S7MasterUser, 23 Feb 2018Oreo will further degrade the camera quality. The next way to re... moreHow to flash it and where to download the Marshmallow.

• S7MasterUser

AnonD-727389, 22 Feb 2018nope couldnt find any way to restore it. may be oreo will make i... moreOreo will further degrade the camera quality. The next way to restore the camera quality is to flash (install) the first builds of the Android Marshmallow with which the S7 launched. The only is, Marshmallow isn't as good to use as Nougat.

AnonD-727389, 22 Feb 2018nope couldnt find any way to restore it. may be oreo will make i... moreI really hope samsung fix this software bug in oreo update. Any idea when we might get oreo update.

AnonD-739400, 22 Feb 2018This is Nougat 7.0 software bug I guess. How will we return the ... morenope couldnt find any way to restore it. may be oreo will make it better.

AnonD-727389, 22 Feb 2018my camera quality also degraded after nougat.This is Nougat 7.0 software bug I guess. How will we return the camera quality back like it was in Marshmallow. Any idea, have you tried any solution to bring back the camera quality.

AnonD-739400, 22 Feb 2018My experience with the phone is pretty fine in terms of performa... moremy camera quality also degraded after nougat.

My experience with the phone is pretty fine in terms of performance in Android nougat 7.0.
However the camera 📸 quality in nougat is worst in every situation. Daylight shot is over exposed and video shooting is also a bit shaky.
Anyone out there who face this issue and fix it kindly let me know. I love this phone 📱 but currently just the camera quality is just poor hoping to find solutions to fix this issue.

• Draconian

The Galaxy S7 is the last flat screen flagship phone from Samsung. I know there won't be any flat flagship S series Samsung phones ever again.

Karu, 21 Feb 2018Any one pls suggest me shal i buy s7 in flipkart am a marketing ... moreyeah ... go ahead .i bought s7 in flipkart in 2 weeks ago ..it has fantastic camera too

• Karu

Any one pls suggest me shal i buy s7 in flipkart am a marketing person . I want charge backup whole day.. so pls s7 or c7 or c9

• Az

When lounch oreo for galaxy s7 ??

• Nick

The-Artist, 16 Feb 2018Got a new update of 34.01 MB in India for the Galaxy S7. Anyone ... moreIm getting screen on time of 6hrs..before the upgrade it was 4-5hrs