Samsung Galaxy S9

Samsung Galaxy S9

Sam799, 16 Nov 2019Pros: -Compact/pocket friendly -Water resistant -Dedicated ca... moreDated design , not really.

Low resolution, right. What do you want 4k?

Never had overheat from camera.

Battery is okish, oreo was better. I still manage 5-6hrs ost. I have phone good 15months.

No cam is perfect in dark, yet.

Sam799, 16 Nov 2019Pros: -Compact/pocket friendly -Water resistant -Dedicated ca... moreThank you for responding. What about screen on Time.?xz1, ? With brightness%? With Wifi or mobile data?

And when compared to s9, what are the differences that you found? Especially battery and camera...... Many people told that s9 battery is not good.

Rishi., 16 Nov 2019What are the pros and cons that you have experienced with that? Xz1?Pros:
-Compact/pocket friendly
-Water resistant
-Dedicated camera button

Cons:
-Dated design, thick bezels
-Mediocre battery life
-Average screen resolution
-Indoor/lowlight shots are full of noise (no OIS)
-Camera shuts down when phone gets heated
-No accessories to be found anywhere

Hope this helps.

Sam799, 13 Nov 2019XZ1 is crap I've used it in the past.What are the pros and cons that you have experienced with that? Xz1?

• Kus Nadi

The Best Phone I've ever used since using Android ( LG L9, Xperia V, Xperia Z, SM Note 3, Xiaomi Mi A1, Xperia XZs, SM S8, Xiaomi Mi A1 Again after SM S8 lost by thief, SM S7, then SM S9 until now )
Only battery is the big problem

Rishi., 10 Nov 2019Compared this to Sony Xperia xz1?XZ1 is crap I've used it in the past.

Compared this to Sony Xperia xz1?

Only bad thing ( battery )

• Croatia

super phone, sound, display, quality......bat battery is for this money very bad

Zadonyash, 26 Oct 2019Am using the s9 with the snapdragon chipset and am still stuck i... moreThat's because you're using the Snapdragon model. Exynos models have better support, and updates come regulary every month.

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019How many contract can i add my phonebook?Have you ever used a smartphone before?

Am using the s9 with the snapdragon chipset and am still stuck in may android security patch, no updates up to now

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2019its been almost one year i'm stuck on android 8 update my securi... moreYou could update via Odin. Plenty of instructions out there.

its been almost one year i'm stuck on android 8 update my security patch is september 2018.... what should i do... ???

• HP

Anonymous, 17 Oct 2019How many contract can i add my phonebook?With a storage of 64GB, I don't think the number of contacts you can have is going to be an issue. The phone has more than enough space to store contacts.
Also, you choose for each contact if you want to save it on the phone memory or the sim-card.

How many contract can i add my phonebook?

Bhupesh, 09 Sep 2019Don not go for any Samsung mobiles. They always give you a updat... moreyou are right in some case. sometimes if I play videogames my S9 gets hot but not always, and daily usage is perfect. without wifi you can survive even for 2 days with 100 % battery

In my experience the Samsung Galaxy S9 was the best comfortable business smartphone. Well done Samsung. I've bought it approximately 1 year ago and still it's in fresh new condition. I don't want to upgrade it to S10 still. because it's still worthy to use.

• 124C4+1

Anonymous, 12 Oct 2019S9 SNAPDRAGON vs S9 EXYNOS whats the difference in both them....... moreThe Exynos is Samsung's in-house chip so it's a bit quicker and better optimized, not available in all regions on all models but if you have a choice take the Exynos.