Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

• Xen

It's a good phone and I am using it. No issues with any application. Used all common apps like Facebook, What's app, Viber, Skype with video call. Camera is good n specially flash. Internal memory available is 2.18 GB can extend using SD card. I have not played games much on it.

Note that you need to clean memory n cache everytime when using heavy apps like Facebook as it caches images n other stuffs in memory temporary which fill memory almost 90%. Rest phone works fine.

AnonD-264206, 22 Jun 2014Samsung has hired some guys for promoting Samsung on social medi... moreIs ur moto e have LED flash, front camera and removable battery?

Samsung has hired some guys for promoting Samsung on social media & here on GSM arena . I m noticing a user Samsung 4 life who is promoting Samsung s duos 2 . rio is promoting galaxy core . samad is doing his job for galaxy Quattro .

so guys don't get cheated by them . pls do compare all phones with moto e , moto g , blackberry Z3 , & sony phones bcoz these r really good phones

[deleted post]Ok what makes u happy... :)cheers go ahead

AnonD-62471, 22 Jun 2014me too buddy :) :p:)Cheers buddy

• aryan

Unite 2 is good or s duos 2

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2014he's talking about internal memory.I know my friend that he is talking about the Internal memory and I know this phone duos 2 has 4Gb and Im talking about SD card that this phone Duos 2 supports 64Gb so you dont need to much high Internal memory bec. You can buy 32 to 64Gb for this phone Duos 2.

Hashmat, 21 Jun 2014please let me know. Can i use mobile date on this mobile? I cant... morego to settings/more/date and time and mark on automatic date and time then restart your phone.

AnonD-53590, 21 Jun 2014Hey I have 64Gb for my phone Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 and its not... morehe's talking about internal memory.

• Billy

its a gorgeous cell phone in low price and most impotant its featherers...guyz u should have to buy this cell phone em going too buy this and accepting from u guyz too bye ;) :) :P

• mustafa

If u have a 16+ gb sd card the phone will not lag!

• hameedUllah

Dears inform me, Samsung duos 2 s 7582 support skype or not....i have bought new one, but i didn't find any skype in it...regards...

• Hashmat

please let me know. Can i use mobile date on this mobile? I cant to use... please help me...

• Denzil Ricky

I'm using this phone from 2 months, good phone in such price range. I uninstalled Facebook, Google+ which consumes ram bcoz they run in background. Now I have 45% of ram available in my phone.

• Sunil Shetty

AnonD-53590, 21 Jun 2014Sunil Shetty very useful comment cheers to you my friend and I m... moreSamsung S duos 2 better than moto e :)

AnonD-62471, 21 Jun 2014very useful comment :) :pSunil Shetty very useful comment cheers to you my friend and I miss u... :)

AnonD-264206, 21 Jun 2014don't give false information to peoples . Samsung s duos 2 has o... moreRanveer watch your words and grammarmy friend and first of all relax ahaha Im not in a war and second Im not giving false statement here furthermore my games are Subway Surf and Asphalt 8 that are the games I am playing and there is no lag bec. I close all of the applications before playing and I boost my RAM using Clean Master before playing games and clean my cache too and furthemore my SD card is 64 Gb and there is no problem at all and nobody is stoping you if you dont want this phone then dont...

AnonD-53590, 21 Jun 2014Hey I have 64Gb for my phone Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 and its not... moredon't give false information to peoples . Samsung s duos 2 has only 4 gb internal memory . maybe u had installed 64gb micro sd card in it , but spending 50 dollars ( 64db card ) for 100 dollar phone is stupidity .

AnonD-264206, 21 Jun 2014for best performance 1 . don't use Wi-Fi 2 . don't play gam... morevery useful comment :) :p