Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 S7582

AnonD-227967, 22 Jun 2014it does not support Skype . pls don't give false information I got Skype call even 2g network it will show video nicely

[deleted post]Such anger my apprentice friend over Samsung mobiles have a break have a hot coffee :)and furthermore my genius friend ahmmm this phone Duos 2 has a front camera so you can used Skype not like your phone I will not mention any name but you know what's your phone who doesnt have front camera so you cannot used Skype...

AnonD-264206, 22 Jun 2014Samsung has hired some guys for promoting Samsung on social medi... moreDark lord even you are promoting your phones here as you commented buy motorola and blackberry so my friend stop saying we are promoting our phones...

AnonD-227967, 22 Jun 2014it does not support Skype . pls don't give false information Mewa singh stop trolling here and you dont have this phone Duos 2 so stop giving false statement and furthermore stop trolling here and saying negative false statement which is not true. I have this phone Duos 2 and you can used Skype bec. This phone has a front camera...

AnonD-227967, 22 Jun 2014it does not support Skype . pls don't give false information who told you.....??
dont post if you dont have this phone....

AnonD-244942, 22 Jun 2014yes its does support skype useful mobile always buy samsung mobilesit does not support Skype . pls don't give false information

hameedUllah, 21 Jun 2014Dears inform me, Samsung duos 2 s 7582 support skype or not....i... moreyes its does support skype
useful mobile
always buy samsung mobiles

• Xen

hameedUllah, 21 Jun 2014Dears inform me, Samsung duos 2 s 7582 support skype or not....i... moreYes it support skype n video calls. U require to download skype from google play store.

• Xen

It's a good phone and I am using it. No issues with any application. Used all common apps like Facebook, What's app, Viber, Skype with video call. Camera is good n specially flash. Internal memory available is 2.18 GB can extend using SD card. I have not played games much on it.

Note that you need to clean memory n cache everytime when using heavy apps like Facebook as it caches images n other stuffs in memory temporary which fill memory almost 90%. Rest phone works fine.

AnonD-264206, 22 Jun 2014Samsung has hired some guys for promoting Samsung on social medi... moreIs ur moto e have LED flash, front camera and removable battery?

Samsung has hired some guys for promoting Samsung on social media & here on GSM arena . I m noticing a user Samsung 4 life who is promoting Samsung s duos 2 . rio is promoting galaxy core . samad is doing his job for galaxy Quattro .

so guys don't get cheated by them . pls do compare all phones with moto e , moto g , blackberry Z3 , & sony phones bcoz these r really good phones

[deleted post]Ok what makes u happy... :)cheers go ahead

AnonD-62471, 22 Jun 2014me too buddy :) :p:)Cheers buddy

AnonD-53590, 21 Jun 2014Sunil Shetty very useful comment cheers to you my friend and I m... moreme too buddy :) :p

• aryan

Unite 2 is good or s duos 2

Anonymous, 22 Jun 2014he's talking about internal memory.I know my friend that he is talking about the Internal memory and I know this phone duos 2 has 4Gb and Im talking about SD card that this phone Duos 2 supports 64Gb so you dont need to much high Internal memory bec. You can buy 32 to 64Gb for this phone Duos 2.

Hashmat, 21 Jun 2014please let me know. Can i use mobile date on this mobile? I cant... morego to settings/more/date and time and mark on automatic date and time then restart your phone.

AnonD-53590, 21 Jun 2014Hey I have 64Gb for my phone Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 and its not... morehe's talking about internal memory.

• Billy

its a gorgeous cell phone in low price and most impotant its featherers...guyz u should have to buy this cell phone em going too buy this and accepting from u guyz too bye ;) :) :P