Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

• shail

AnonD-157707, 26 Jun 2013Hey guys i need help..which is better for gaming galaxy tab 2 10... moretab 2 p3100 is the best mobile.......

• ridhwan ahmed

AnonD-157707, 26 Jun 2013Hey guys i need help..which is better for gaming galaxy tab 2 10... moreanorthosis i suggest samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 is better.

Hey guys i need help..which is better for gaming galaxy tab 2 10.1 or galaxy note 10.1?please answer because i am thinking to buy a tablet

• Ranjit

hi..I have tab 2 p5100. while using it after about 20 mins of using the tab reboots itself. And it goes into a boot loop. does anyone have same experience ? can any on suggest. I hav upgraded to 4.1.2 jb.

• Gigabyt.

does any1 know how to upgrage fr0m ice cream sand - jellybean 4.1? on a P5100 TAB. Please assist..

• answer

Sekhaolelo, 21 Jun 2013Hi there, please help! How do I zoom an object that I want to ta... moreyou just do it like when you zoomed in on the picture at gallery, (pinch the screen)

• saka

whether calling available or not ?

hey guys..is that tablet good at gaming??

• Sekhaolelo

Hi there, please help! How do I zoom an object that I want to take a picture thereo? South Africa, Polokwane

AnonD-156705, 18 Jun 2013What is so special about jelly bean.I have a choice between gett... moreP5100 is upgradable to v4.1 (Jelly Bean) also

What is so special about jelly bean.I have a choice between getting the P5100 or the N8000 but the one does not have jelly bean??Which phone is better for the price?? Anyone?? Help Please :)

• owiga

My friends, is there any news about when jelly beans will come to Africa
my tab is becoming useless without this update.

• bart

Baw, 10 Jun 2013Can it be used to make skype video calls..? Please answer..yes bro....did it before....

• mohamed

rocky, 12 Jun 2013my device (P5110) is still on ICS, when i check for updates it s... morei have the same problem on my tab every time i searh for update the same result :: no update avilabel. i donot know what can i do? if you know the solution about this prblem plz:: send to me .. thanks

• prinz

Baw, 10 Jun 2013Can it be used to make skype video calls..? Please answer..Yes...

Baw, 10 Jun 2013Can it be used to make skype video calls..? Please answer..yes possible..i do it all the time

• rp

kc, 12 Jun 2013samsung galaxy note 8.0 or p5100?? please help me guys... im pla... moreGo for note 8.0 ,,,p5100 is a slow boring tab..besides u can enjoy the premium suite in note 8.0...it has a s pen...with cool photo editing features..

• rocky

my device (P5110) is still on ICS, when i check for updates it says that there are no updates available. I didn't do anything with the software.

• kc

samsung galaxy note 8.0 or p5100?? please help me guys... im planning to buy note 8.0 but it is to costly :D is there a great difference between two?? any answer would be much appreciated..