Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

• for pol

download we chat from black mart alpha or aptoide
they are the best

• pol

lloydie, 06 Jun 2013how come i can't donwload the wechat app on my samsung galaxy ta... morewechat is not compatible/available for galaxy tab 2.

• mulyani

the loudspeaker volume decrease little bit after updated 4.1.2.
previous vers. (4.1.1) had louder volume output.
is anyone have same issues ?

• Baw

Can it be used to make skype video calls..?
Please answer..

Gopal, 09 May 2013Can I root the device and again update back to official stock fi... moreofficial JB 4.1.2

lloydie, 06 Jun 2013how come i can't donwload the wechat app on my samsung galaxy ta... morehi lloydie is ur tab on jb 4.1.2? i cant remember well but i think wechat worked fine till 4.1.1 ! anyways maybe Tencent is yet to make a compatible version for the specific rom. try aftermarket wechat apk. might work not sure ..heres a link http://www.androiddrawer.com/8731/download-wecha­t-4-3-2-app-apk/#.UbG5a_k3BGI

Now My p5100 is running on JB 4.1.2 official!!(i updated manuely) so i have no ui issue and hardly any Lags.im playing GTA3, World war Z and Real Racing 2 without any problem and also get my day2day work done easily. if anyone wants to update the tab to 4.1.2 use the link bellow.worked like a charm and use a official update not a custom rom.use odin.if hav questions feel free to ask good luck - sam from sri lanka (samarakone@gmail.com)

Alamir, 04 Jun 2013Is there anyone who recived Jelly Bean update ? thanks for any ... morei couldnt wait for the OTA or kies update JB on the tab. its a whole new experience. use this link.it worked perfectly on my p5100. ,,http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/460859/20130­424/galaxy-tab2101-p5100-android412-xxdmc3-jelly­bean-release.htm

• lloydie

how come i can't donwload the wechat app on my samsung galaxy tab 2, the said tablet is upgraded already with jelly bean...hoping for positive response..tnx in advance

• Alamir

Is there anyone who recived Jelly Bean update ?
thanks for any reply
Alamir

Olyn, 27 May 2013How it last in 3days?what do you do or what are the apps you use... moreis it true that only 16GB internal memory was available in the Phillippines?

• erol

Adarsh, 30 May 2013I was planning to buy GTP5100.but,yesterday I went to a Samsung ... moreDon't buy, in my country I get same price for both android version tab 2 ice cream n jelly bean..the different is only android not the device.

• friend

Adarsh, 30 May 2013I was planning to buy GTP5100.but,yesterday I went to a Samsung ... moredear i want sams tab2 10.1 p5100 go jarir bookstore there is avai? ok price 1449

• smackdown

janaka bandara, 13 May 2013I just bought a gt-i5100 and there is icon called phone or diale... moreIs it same with galaxy note 800?

• Adarsh

I was planning to buy GTP5100.but,yesterday I went to a Samsung Showroom and they said P5100 is out of stock.The jelly bean version of tab2 10.1 inch has arrived and it costs about 34000.I dont know how the price has increased from 25000 to 34000 for just the jelly bean version.I forget to ask them the model number of the tab they have shown.I think it could be P5113.please help me as to whether I can buy it or not?

• tab2

Hw 2 play movies using a tv-out cable..

• Olyn

AnonD-104850, 24 Jan 2013battery life span..up to 3 days without charged it..really appre... moreHow it last in 3days?what do you do or what are the apps you use that makes the battery last in 3 days?

• Olyn

• sudipta

can galaxy tab2 run autocad??

• Alamir

anisa, 24 May 2013I bought this model and i found the internal memory is only 4.59... morethere is other model that came only with 8G internal memory only which I belive you bought it by mistake.