Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100

• Alamir

rindjo, 23 May 2013is it possible to make and receive calls with this tab?Yes you can make calls and I blive also reciving SMS , just put your Sim in its place.

• huny

how long does the battery last if u do all the stuf like music & games

• huny

how long does the battery last if u do all the stuf like music & games

• anisa

I bought this model and i found the internal memory is only 4.59 GB which very much different from specs of 16 GB what shall i do?

• rindjo

AnonD-148375, 23 May 2013i inserted a sim card but i got an error message''sim card not r... moreis it possible to make and receive calls with this tab?

i inserted a sim card but i got an error message''sim card not registered on the network(tried 2 other sims too).can anyone help with dis pls

• Phillip

peyeth, 19 Mar 2013can we send sms of using the galaxy tab2Yes you can send messages,make calls,send e-mails

• camaron

Wonderful,fantastic! oh yeah!

Please try a factory reset. Usually it works

• king khan

samsungs on of the best tab........but its cost does not suit well...........waste of money

• Symo

my Tab just lost network, baseband unknown and cannot show IMEI can someone tell me what the problem is

• krishna

Anonymous, 12 May 2013Tell me how to put fotos on the tab from my camera .10q 3.51 megapixel is very less

• lol

appu, 09 May 2013itz amazing butttttt i dont have a mini sim card slot on it :(http://howto.cnet.com/8301-11310_39-57484847-285­/how-to-cut-your-own-micro-sim-card/

• janaka bandara

AnonD-140268, 28 Apr 2013Insert sim card, goto menu, phone, dial number, press call, wait... moreI just bought a gt-i5100 and there is icon called phone or dialer. Can anybody give me an answer? It is also from israel and labled "orange".

brenda, 10 May 2013Can i use sim card of mobile fon.? How...i didnt see any port fo... moreTell me how to put fotos on the tab from my camera .10q

• bipul

Wonderful Tab. The main facility is that it can accept the SIM card as a result no need to get any dongle or other device for Internet .I am fully satisfied with it . I am using Vodaphone sIM

• Alamir

My friends, is there any news about when jelly beans will comes to middle east which support arabic?

• Sudhi

It is very nice and nice set.
You tube clarity is amazing.

Dear friends
can anyone who upgrade his system to jelly beans (JB) tell us if yahoo messenger is working after upgrading ?
really appreciate any answer
alamir

• brenda

Anonymous, 03 May 2013yesCan i use sim card of mobile fon.? How...i didnt see any port for the sim card