Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• nicholas

i have a samsung tab 2 7.0 P3100 but it has a problem that i have failed to solve with its network
for some time it looses network and shows me no service more so when the battery is low, and when i put a sim card it can take 10min without putting on the network bars, and also when i call the bars disappear and it brings a zero with with a line cutting through indicating no service
please help me fingure ou the problem

hi

plz hang moile plz requstb promllwm

• hoda

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working
My next question is:
Hos can i upgrade my tablet
The android version on my tablet is 4.0.4

• hoda

Hello
My tablet galaxy tab 2 . O. 7 doesnt support contact
And show this error
This funtionality is not supprtdd on your device.
Also for my gallary shows:gallary stopped working
My next question is:
Hos can i upgrade my tablet
The android version on my tablet is 4.0.4

Hi,
You can do a Factory Reset from the Android System recovery menu by pressing and holding the Volume Up and the Power On buttons. Video tutorial:
***************************
***************************

• steve

unknow error code during application installation

• Reshma

AnonD-269387, 01 Jun 2014i already upgraded to 4.4.2..very smooth.. u should try it..:)Could u pls tell me how to upgrade the device to jelly bean?

• archer

How can i update the OS.??
Always saying that there are no updates available...

• sandy

I have used this tab for last 2 yrs...have to say its a brilliant device..only draw back is its camera..3.2mp with no flash .....thats it other wise this 2-3 yrs old device can compete with any recent smart phn or tablet..so im nt specifying any other feature specifically ....cz u can take any other feature that a recent tablet shld have and u will definetely find that feature on this tab and beleive me u wl b 100% satisfied. No hanging nd lagging problem as such ...truely satisfied :) everything works efficiently as it should....

i already upgraded to 4.4.2..very smooth.. u should try it..:)

Anonymous, 15 May 2014i want to buy a seconed hand galaxy tab 2....its abt 6mnths old.... moreIf you mean safe as in safe to buy second hand, I would suggest that you look at its history (problems it has had, what has happened to it, the android it has etc...) and what the screen is like (scratches and cracks seem to show up a lot on this type of device).

If you haven't made up your mind definitely yet, then I would also suggest to look at other second-hand tablets. I own this tablet and it is the worse. At 4 months of owning it, it started having battery problems to the point where I couldn't even turn it on (the cure was getting a new USB for it- free from Samsung's very helpful customer support)

ibrahim, 15 May 2014How can I play radio .., ? Thr r apps who are internet based...... moreYou dont need it

• woyo

love this tablet. very good for low budget.

• Ryan

I read several articles on the internet, that it is possible to use a 64.gb .sd card, but you well need to format the .sd card with a computer, as the Tab 2 will not recognize it to be able to fomat inside the tablet. It will reconize it after it's been formatted on a PC.
Important to read articles on formatting SD card for the Galaxy Tab 2.
VERY IMPORTANT.

Can I use a64gb microsd, sandisk ultra class10 on my tab 2? Please reply soon.

Can I use a64gb microsd, sandisk ultra class10 on my tab 2? Please reply soon.

• zuabe

AnonD-214012, 10 Dec 2013my tablet does not want to turn on and when I turn on the word s... moreHey I saw ur comment..same with me,my tablet doesnt wants to start,stops at Samsung logo..wa to do?

• vijay

AnonD-262314, 10 May 2014i have a samsung Galaxy tab-2 (16GB) with os 4.0.4... how can i ... moreDownload the samsung 4.2.2 firmware from google and flash it with odin in pc u will get jb 4.2.2

Anonymous, 22 May 2014Goood gadget but always gets a x symbol while charging and even ... morei had the same problem,of having the x sign while im charging while the tablet is ON and i bought a new charger the problem stoped,now is charging properly,actually the whole charger was not faulty,the problem was with the cable pins entering the tablet while charging(the usb cable).

• che

whippy, 19 May 2014Root and upgrade it to cyanogen mod 4.2.2 stable. I just did it ... moreHi, how did you do that? the upgrade of os i mean. Thanks.