Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• woyo

love this tablet. very good for low budget.

• Ryan

I read several articles on the internet, that it is possible to use a 64.gb .sd card, but you well need to format the .sd card with a computer, as the Tab 2 will not recognize it to be able to fomat inside the tablet. It will reconize it after it's been formatted on a PC.
Important to read articles on formatting SD card for the Galaxy Tab 2.
VERY IMPORTANT.

Can I use a64gb microsd, sandisk ultra class10 on my tab 2? Please reply soon.

Can I use a64gb microsd, sandisk ultra class10 on my tab 2? Please reply soon.

• zuabe

AnonD-214012, 10 Dec 2013my tablet does not want to turn on and when I turn on the word s... moreHey I saw ur comment..same with me,my tablet doesnt wants to start,stops at Samsung logo..wa to do?

• vijay

AnonD-262314, 10 May 2014i have a samsung Galaxy tab-2 (16GB) with os 4.0.4... how can i ... moreDownload the samsung 4.2.2 firmware from google and flash it with odin in pc u will get jb 4.2.2

Anonymous, 22 May 2014Goood gadget but always gets a x symbol while charging and even ... morei had the same problem,of having the x sign while im charging while the tablet is ON and i bought a new charger the problem stoped,now is charging properly,actually the whole charger was not faulty,the problem was with the cable pins entering the tablet while charging(the usb cable).

• che

whippy, 19 May 2014Root and upgrade it to cyanogen mod 4.2.2 stable. I just did it ... moreHi, how did you do that? the upgrade of os i mean. Thanks.

Goood gadget but always gets a x symbol while charging and even a Usb connecting problems

Error! Cannot download.

• whippy

monuk40, 18 May 2014when is the samsung galaxy tab 2 P3100 getting the official upda... moreRoot and upgrade it to cyanogen mod 4.2.2 stable. I just did it today and its flawless.superior performance compared to 4.1.2 stock Samsung android. got fed up waiting for Samsung to release. plus in a couple of months kitkat cm mod would be released.Samsung will not release anything else for tab 2.

• monuk40

when is the samsung galaxy tab 2 P3100 getting the official update from samsung in India. Currently it Android 4.1.2

• mahmoodabdul18@gmail

AnonD-262021, 09 May 2014I have samsung galaxy tab2 p3100 which device is extremly heat a... moreMy tab2 P310 not working A technician said charger IC failur get spare?

i want to buy a seconed hand galaxy tab 2....its abt 6mnths old..... is it safe...plz sujjest me .

• ibrahim

How can I play radio ..,
? Thr r apps who are internet based.........
And wht is maximun software update

• ibrahim

How can I play radio ..,
? Thr r apps who are internet based.........
And wht is maximun software update

• parky

My tab2 7.0 is automatically updating the software, got problem bcoz some of my files got lost after the updates were completed. Can anybody help me how I can retrieve those files?

• parky

My tab2 7.0 is automatically updating the software, got problem bcoz some of my files got lost after the updates were completed. Can anybody help me how can I retrieve those files?

• monish

What is the maximum firmware update tab 2 p3100 will get in India currently its 4.1.2

AnonD-262314, 10 May 2014i have a samsung Galaxy tab-2 (16GB) with os 4.0.4... how can i ... moreSettings> scroll down to the bottom> about device> software update> updates