Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• Dilshanth

Ken, 18 Apr 2014I canít be able to download programmes on my tablet. On going to... moreCheck your current version of OS

• Agent 86

How to delete Previous Skype history

• yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i have problem with my b3,nd phone freeziz alot it works after 3 days

It is Best tablet for internet browsing

• shah

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2014I have some problem charging my tab...im not able to charge thro... moretry replacing the cable.I had the same problem.

• Ken

I canít be able to download programmes on my tablet. On going to google play it is as if the device is not being recorgnized.

• santakris

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2014I have some problem charging my tab...im not able to charge thro... moreTry another charger. I had same problem until i was able to get original charger.

• Bhaumic

It is not upgradable to 4.2.2 in India.
But overall its the best in price range tab as per performance and durability.

I have some problem charging my tab...im not able to charge through usb as well as through main power. Can somebody suggest what could have gone wrong and what should be my course of action now?

How to reformat did not match the pattern

• alok

can come back to jelly bean to ice sandwich

• Monty

The day i updated my tab to version 4.2.2 my set set heats up a lot very please help me solve the oroblem

• Dave

Can I use 64gb? because the recommended is 32gb?

• gowthiiii

user friendly..
but sometimes it get switched off automatically...
& very difficult to get dispaly

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2014when connect to external speaker sound quality is low. any sugge... moredid you find solution yet? tnx

has low sound output when connecting to external speaker like x mini. any suggestions? thank you

Battery life sucks, not charging, unable to connect to computer. I hate this damm phone. Network too poor

• champ

My Tab2 screen is broken....so plz could you tell me the orignal price of the display screen....plz tell em......

• Egoh

Awesome phone, its a pity that mine was stolen yesterday, i cant forget the ugly experience.

• YamYamYamYam

ayesha butt, 26 Mar 2014i m using my tab from 8 months ago...but am facing many problem... moreSame thing happened to me. I brought it to the nearest Samsung Service Centeer and it turns out that I have problems with my battery. The technician reset my battery and it's DONE :) Everything came back to Normal. Even Better.