Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100

• ibrahim

How can I play radio ..,
? Thr r apps who are internet based.........
And wht is maximun software update

• ibrahim

How can I play radio ..,
? Thr r apps who are internet based.........
And wht is maximun software update

• parky

My tab2 7.0 is automatically updating the software, got problem bcoz some of my files got lost after the updates were completed. Can anybody help me how I can retrieve those files?

• parky

My tab2 7.0 is automatically updating the software, got problem bcoz some of my files got lost after the updates were completed. Can anybody help me how can I retrieve those files?

• monish

What is the maximum firmware update tab 2 p3100 will get in India currently its 4.1.2

AnonD-262314, 10 May 2014i have a samsung Galaxy tab-2 (16GB) with os 4.0.4... how c... moreSettings> scroll down to the bottom> about device> software update> updates

sugiyono, 09 May 2014samsung galaxy tab GT P3100 2 of my total dead what's the s... moreEither a new USB lead specifically for the tablet or a new battery or sending it for repairs to Samsung. If it is still in warranty, contact Samsung to get any of these for free but first tell them the problem to see if they have any other solutions

i have a samsung Galaxy tab-2 (16GB) with os 4.0.4... how can i update my tab to 4.2.2??? please reply. my mail id is s.khan.tex@gmail.com

• sugiyono

samsung galaxy tab GT P3100 2 of my total dead what's the solution,
dicharg no sign baterynya charged then what good way please help, thank you.

My name sugiyono
email : yonopayono@yahoo.co.id

• AnonD-262021

I have samsung galaxy tab2 p3100 which device is extremly heat at the time internet work.So i have now update a software version 4.1.2 now . But still the problem is continue. what I will do. pl suggest me wht i will do.
Regards

• jay

steven, 03 May 2014why my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 p3100 no photo shortYou can take the screen shot by press and hold on/off key with volume down key.

• steven

why my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 p3100 no photo short

• Jas

I want to use my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to edit and publish. Can I install Adobe Pagemaker on it?
where is the step by step guide to use this gadget?

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2014I have some problem charging my tab...im not able to charge... moreThe same problem i m having

• Dilshanth

Ken, 18 Apr 2014I can’t be able to download programmes on my tablet. On goi... moreCheck your current version of OS

• Agent 86

How to delete Previous Skype history

• yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i have problem with my b3,nd phone freeziz alot it works after 3 days

It is Best tablet for internet browsing

• shah

Anonymous, 15 Apr 2014I have some problem charging my tab...im not able to charge... moretry replacing the cable.I had the same problem.

• Ken

I can’t be able to download programmes on my tablet. On going to google play it is as if the device is not being recorgnized.