Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4

• SHYRA

Hi Everyone, please help.

If I will buy TAB PRO 8.4 online and it will come from Hongkong and I am in the Phil. I will enjoy just 1 week store warranty. Is this risky? Do you have an idea what is the probability that it will be defective?

AnonD-87543, 09 Nov 2014U changed my mind alot but the most important thing to me if I p... moreand if you're a big fan of pure/ stock android and hates the latest TouchWiz of Samsung, Nexus 7 is your device :)

AnonD-87543, 09 Nov 2014U changed my mind alot but the most important thing to me if I p... moreas far as i know the battery of the nexus 7 is smaller than tab pro. gaming on tab pro is superb! very fluid during 3D games like asphalt 8, dead trigger etc. it loads fast! the battery life of the tab pro for me is decent enough it lasts 1 day for super heavy usage. i dont own a nexus device so i cant tell the battery difference between these both devices. but many user of nexus 7 tell that their battery drains fast due to its smaller battery as compared to tab pro. i recommend you to buy this instead of nexus 7. but if you're on a tight budget, nexus 7 is also a great choice :)

AnonD-915, 09 Nov 2014Zoom out the magazine ux. theres a remove option. Click itU changed my mind alot but the most important thing to me if I played (asphalt 8) on tab pro &nexus 7 which one will drain battery faster and heats alot ???(the same brightness )

AnonD-87543, 09 Nov 2014Thanks but I wanna know hiw I can disable the magazine ??Zoom out the magazine ux. theres a remove option. Click it

AnonD-915, 09 Nov 2014Hi. i think both are great devices. Both are smooth and responsi... moreThanks but I wanna know hiw I can disable the magazine ??

AnonD-87543, 08 Nov 2014nexus 7 2013 or tab pro ?? i know the specs difference but i nee... moreHi. i think both are great devices. Both are smooth and responsive. Sometimes, magazine ux on the homescreen lags on tab pro but you can still disable it. Choose your bet

nexus 7 2013 or tab pro ?? i know the specs difference but i need user experience & thanq in advance

AnonD-225598, 12 Oct 2014im planning to buy ipad mini1 or tab pro 8.4.which is better ipa... moreSamsung pro 8.4 is better

clarke, 20 Sep 2014my adobeflash player is not working....fb videos are not playing... moreInstall opera browser it has flash built in works great

would this tab receive a lollipop update? we're hoping samsung

Receive an update and after installing it, whenever i triple click the screen, it zooms and it really annoys me esp while playing games. How to turn it off? Thanks

AnonD-225598, 12 Oct 2014im planning to buy ipad mini1 or tab pro 8.4.which is better ipa... moreNo doubt, buy this Tab Pro 8.4 instead of iPad Mini1.iPad Mini 1 has weak processor and low RAM (512MB I guess) which results to slower performance as compared to the quadcore processor plus 2.3 GHz, KRAIT400 2gb of RAM which results to buttery smooth and fluid performance. And also, iPad has only 163ppi pixel density which is quite low here on the present. On the other hand, tab pro 8.4 has Super Clear LCD with pixel density of 359ppi. Tab pro for me even beat the iPad Mini 2 with retina display bec tab pro has more vivid display, better camera, and expandable memory via sd card and more. I strongly suggest you to buy the Tab Pro 8.4! You wont regret it promise :)

im planning to buy ipad mini1 or tab pro 8.4.which is better ipad mini 1 or samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4?

• tas

I bought one of this .the screen looks awesome ! Fast and smooth . Does anybody know if it supports smart view app 1.0 or 2.0? I have a samsung uef8000f smart tv to pair with the tab pro . is it possible?

i have a question. there are reviews on youtube wherein they have camera, my videos, my files, etc widgets on MAGAZINE UX. How to place that widgets on magazine ux? i dont know how to place it. answer pls. thanks

Dear GSMarena, i hope you will create a smack down between these device and iPad mini 2 :)

What kind of accessories would need to have a connection via Ethernet?

• n

I have used ethernet on mind and it worked well for me.

Does this tablet can support the Internet via Ethernet? What kind of accessories would need to have a connection via Ethernet? . Because my wifi at home is very slow. would be so kind to answer please.