Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 8.0

Varru, 03 Apr 2016The battery is the only disappointment i have with the tablet. W... moreWhen you say it lasts a whole day, does that include making phone calls as well as using it for the usual browsing, reading, youtube etc? I want this to be my main phone, so I want to be sure it doesn't run out of juice during the day. How much % is left at the end of the day? Thanks for answering.

• Samsungeek

OMG WTH i have the samsung tab s and now looking at this one the tab s2 is a downgrade. you get less talk time on the upgraded version, less overall battery life, less cpu power, less lol no flash as they have taken this off, less screen size, how can they make less and call it an upgrade. i have been playing with the tab s2 for a a week and can not see any difference compared to the tab s in fact i feel i have been had, done over, been seen coming again by Samsung. just like the samsung S6 that made away with everything that made Samsung attractive. dont waist your time and save a few quid stick with the samsung tab s and you will have a few quid to spend at the pub or on the wife :)

I used it for bout 6 months it feels freak I hand and very smooth performance

• Varru

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2016pls..How good is the battery of the LTE model?/ Approximately ... moreThe battery is the only disappointment i have with the tablet. With heavy/medium use i get just over 1 day use.

I have a Lumia 640XL from Microsoft since I wanna try a Windows phone coming from a Sony Xperia Z3 that got busted after using it for almost a year. Specs wise it's a downgrade but performance wise I didn't feel that it was a downgrade but I miss having an Android device. Having another smartphone with an Android OS is useless so better yet buy myself a tablet. This tablet is perfect for me! The size, the look, the performance, everything suit my taste! I am going to get it in 2 weeks once I receive my paycheck! :)

Kenneth, 14 Oct 2015I just had it over a week and i must say that it took me a while... morehow was it? after 6 months of usage? worth to buy?

Anonymous, 25 Mar 2016My Tab S2 8.0 takes photos like it doesn't have image stabilizat... moreThat's because it doesn't have any image stabilization -- only video stabilization.

pls..How good is the battery of the LTE model?/
Approximately how long does it last on average?

i use it for a few months and i think it's excellent tablet, best i ever had

My Tab S2 8.0 takes photos like it doesn't have image stabilization. If you hold the tablet by one hand most photos are blurred. I should hold the tablet by two hand and be very-very steady to take a photo. Is that only me or someone else has the same problem?

Which is better LG G4 or tab s2. I already bought LG G4. But confuse want to use only 1 gadget. Which is better for daily used? Im using an ipad mini 1 and mega 5.8 right now. Thx

• Aldokrist

Please tell me which is better LG G4 or tab s2 for daily used? Im really confuse. Already have LG G4. Thx

What's your opinion which is better LG G4 or tab s2. Because i have already bought LG. And now confuse because i want to use only 1 gadgets. Im using a phone and a tablet right now. The tablet is ipad mini 1. Thx..

• zapee995

AnonD-516908, 20 Mar 2016Is that tab have MHL TV-OUT? Like tab S2 9.8 in ? please helpYes it works with hml adapter, tested on my t715. :)

Is that tab have MHL TV-OUT? Like tab S2 9.8 in ?

please help

AnonD-514512, 14 Mar 2016Yes. LTE Model does. It even has an ear speaker on top.This tablet phone is by far feels faster than Samsung Note 5. Moreover, I was wrong when I previously stated that this tablet phone has microphone grill only on top of it. I now discovered that only USA version (which is a tablet only) has a microphone on top. The Phone version of this Tablet has two mics: one on a top and one on a bottomm ( you can see it from downloading the manual).
Anyway, if you don't mind being without a useless
s-pen and without being able to put this phone in your pocket, than by all means this perfect tablet phone is for you.

• ravi

is this tab has Stylus???

• unknown

will this device will receive a marshmallow update?

• kkk

Parisa Ashkani, 13 Mar 2016Hi to all. Does this model support MHL cable?Yes it does support MHL!

Lia, 12 Mar 2016Hi can this phone make out phone calls and receive incoming calls? Yes. LTE Model does. It even has an ear speaker on top.