Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 10.5

Paul, 01 Aug 2018Very nice but looks like in landscape mode the height is sm... moreI think the screen/bezel size and aspect ratio is the same on the Tab A 10.5. The A 10.5 is just using a cheaper LCD display and doesn't come with all the bells and whistles, like the pen.

I have many colleagues in US and nearly all of them cannot write in cursive. Schools don't teach that anymore, and people just don't have skills to hold a thin accurate pen. While for a trained person a thin pen is much more precise, manufactures have to make pens that like for smaller children that just learn how to write. Thick and cumbersome. This way they get positive reviews from GSMArena :)

Will the S pen feel as good as apple pencil for artist?
With proper pressure level, pinpoint accuracy, and no lag.
Apple Pencil and ipad pro are unbeatable for artist. They beat the wallet though.
I hope S4 wont be overpriced.

• Kami

Heavy ! why so heavy ?
My Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet weighs only 380 gr and
that is easy to hold in one hand. Close to 500 gr is not.
Otherwise good specs. Wish there would be a Xperia Z5 coming....

• Paul

Very nice but looks like in landscape mode the height is smaller than the Samsung S 10.5 which is very bad news if correct.

• Butt

Nice Tab

mobi 5G, 31 Jul 2018What is the meaning of WTF ? Are you not following the pos... moreHey hey!! Chill man! you're on the internet, it's not your home ground dude...... Just see and pass by . You never need to implement other's rules on other's......

mobi 5G, 31 Jul 2018What is the meaning of WTF ? Are you not following the pos... morecalm down, stop being so serious xD

Anonymous, 31 Jul 2018Wake up, its beter to buy tree who gives food than this Yo... morePeople that can spell properly?

Wake up, its beter to buy tree who gives food than this
You now what cind off people can buy it!

name is, 31 Jul 2018Wtf is that resolution ? Is it mistake or will this tablet ... moreWhat is the meaning of WTF ? Are you not following the posting rule no 2 ?

A Portable TV tablet that can record 4K? Huge battery?
Wow. Huge specs for a huge product.

• name is

Wtf is that resolution ? Is it mistake or will this tablet be ultrawide trash ???

• Mik

I have the tab s2 used for media I am a taxi driver used to have note pro 12.2 loved it only thing against the tab s2 for me is screen ratio hate black bars so glad to see 16.10 my only wish is they would have made a 12in4k version

• Alex

What refresh rate will the display have?

• 12Say

anand, 15 Jul 2018why you prefar 4.3 and not 16.10?4:3 are more suitable for browsing, work/office stuff
16:9/10 are suited for movies/videos and games

I'm sure they've gone with 16:9/10 trend because majority of buyers are movie buffs and gamers

But then, everyone also watches ytube, right
So 16:9/10 cater for almost everyone

I'm somewhere in between
So still can appreciate the 4:3

• 12Buy

Anonymous, 22 Jul 2018I'm Tab S 8.4 owner. Considering getting S4, very happy wit... moreYes agree
Sammy should make the 8 inchers available again

Good size to carry around for casual outting, school, work, even fun.

10 inch is for more serious matter.
Might as well make 12 inch too - will get this for sure if S4 has it.

• kiza

16:9 is best ratio, if you ask me. :-)
bigger battery is always better. bigger than 7300 mAh.
it would be nice to have stereo speakers!
and of course, screen than can work with S pen. :-)
and if I can buy it via mobile operator, in 24 parts.

I'm Tab S 8.4 owner. Considering getting S4, very happy with the 16:10 aspect ratio, but 10.5 might be a bit too big... there was a reason I didn't go for Tab S 10.4 back in 2014.

I do also still use the Tab S 10.5 I bought it used 2 years ego. Of does workshop, battery is still great. However the lack of new updates and the sluggish behavior are annoying. I'll buy the new S4 when it's available.