Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Timucin, 24 Dec 2020Call and message continuity issue! I use Samsung Galaxy No... moreHave you tried going into call settings on your tablet to make sure its set up for calls?

Call and message continuity issue!
I use Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and Galaxy Tab S5e with latest firmware. I tested before, Call and message continuity feature with my tablet and I could call and send SMS through my tablet but now it says: "Couldn't connect. Turn on Call and message continuity on Call & text on other devices and try again" even I set it up exactly as Samsung describe here https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/call-and-message-continuity/

I make my phone forget the tab and reconnected it again but nothing changed.

By the way I can receive SMS texts on my tablet but no calling. What's the problem?

• Maggi

MladenJ, 20 Dec 2020Tab A7 2020 or Tab S5 e 2019 which is better to buy and w... moreS5e supports call % texts feature . I can use mine to call friends and also send messages with this feature. I have the WiFi model.

• Ksend

S5e has amoled screen go for it

MladenJ, 20 Dec 2020Tab A7 2020 or Tab S5 e 2019 which is better to buy and w... moreYou can make calls in the tab S5e (LTE model). You're comparing different tablets. The tab A7 2020 has much lower quality with lower screen resolution and an IPS display and lower quality audio. The differences between the two are immediately visible and audible.
Unless you have limited budget, go for the S5e.

Tab A7 2020 or Tab S5 e 2019
which is better to buy and whether you can make phone calls with it as with a mobile phone if it has a built-in call application.

Tab A7 2020 or Tab S5 is 2019
which is better to buy.

• Nano

Anonymous, 18 Dec 2020First of all, you should have the latest Facebook update. O... moreThanks a lot

Nano, 15 Dec 2020How I activate Dark mode on Facebook ?First of all, you should have the latest Facebook update. Older versions of the Facebook app don't have night mode. Version 299.0.0.51.236 of the app has dark mode. If you have updated to this version or later, go to 'MENU' (tap the icon at the upper right corner of the Facebook app which looks like 3 horizontal bars). From the 'Menu' screen, you will see 'Dark Mode' near the bottom. Tap it and tap 'On' on the screen that follows next. Tap 'Off' to disable dark mode. Tap 'Use system settings' if you want dark mode to turn on and off automatically depending on the global Android 10 system settings you set.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 11 Dec 2020If Samsung is not greedy, then maybe. But the S5e was neve... moreThey might add s5e for future updates. But I'm not putting my hopes up.

• Maggi

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2020Are there any chances of getting 3 os updates? S5e has laun... moreI did read s5e will definitely get android 11. But as for any other updates I think not. Heres a link to show which devices will get 3 yrs updates

• Mohammad

Which is better Tab s5e or Tab s6 lite?

• Nano

How I activate Dark mode on Facebook ?

• Novo

We must force Samsung to make this Tab eligible for 3 years major updates like S6 lite

• Novo

ProMaster96, 09 Dec 2020This is a mid range product. The S10 series are high end pr... moreand what about tab s6 lite (low Midrange) comparing to S5e and it is eligible for 3 years !!!!

• Novo

Novo, 08 Dec 2020How come ...S10 series released date a month before Tab S5e... moreand what about s6 lite tab comparing to S5e is garbage and it eligible for 3 years

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2020Are there any chances of getting 3 os updates? S5e has laun... moreIf Samsung is not greedy, then maybe. But the S5e was never included in the list of devices eligible for 3 year software updates despite being a very popular device. It's one way to force S5e users to upgrade to the overpriced S7 tablets.

Novo, 08 Dec 2020How come ...S10 series released date a month before Tab S5e... moreThis is a mid range product. The S10 series are high end products, of course they will get a better supports.

Are there any chances of getting 3 os updates? S5e has launced only 3 months earlier than S6..Plus, S5e has better hw compared to S6

• Novo

Boo, 20 Oct 2020No. S5e is not on the list for 3 years of updates. Only tab... moreHow come ...S10 series released date a month before Tab S5e and eligible for 3 years Update !!!