Samsung Galaxy Tab S8

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8

If I compare the screen quality of my new Galaxy Tab S8 11 inches with the screen quality of my old Galaxy Tab S4 10.5 inches, the S4 screen is slightly better. This is certainly due to the fact that the PPI value (274 ppi) of the new tablet is slightly inferior to the PPI of the old one (287 ppi). Otherwise, everything is better on the new tablet.

The Critic , 24 May 2022In 2022 people still arguing about lack of 3.5mm jack in fl... moreNo speaker jack is just cost cutting and profiteering. Has nothing too do about "moving on".
    I know have to many multiple adapters to listen with earphones, headphones, lightning adapters as well as USB-C.

Nothing like being on a 7 hour flight and realize your adapters is gone.!

Ahmadman3, 26 May 2022Does this tablet support 4k60 fps? I swear it doesn’t, is t... moreNo does not have 4k60 as advertised.

Gorilla glass?I assumed this meant really hard tough glass and not even remotely capable of being scratched. Wrong! Just about 2 months, I have a deep 2 inch scratch. Tab has protective book cover and meticulously cared for. I had a Tab s3 for 12 years , no screen protector, and not one scratch. $900 for this and already scratched. Should be a replacement warranty.

Anyway, I ordered a screen protector and suggest anyone else should too.

• 31 May 2022

A high end TFT has better colour accuracy, better viewing angles and better life span than the low end AMOLED.

• 31 May 2022

farble1670, 30 May 2022S5E has a better AMOLED display.I own tab s5e and now tab s8 I can can say that s8 looks just as amazing no matter what kind of display it has.. There is no difference that I can see when on both s5e and s8 .

G1Ster, 08 May 2022NO 3.5 jack?? Get out of here!just get out of here urself. no one else wants to get out.

The Critic, 12 Feb 2022I have the regular s7 and its display is beautiful. People ... moreThere's a reason why AMOLED costs more.

Jemlim, 16 May 2022It's a high quality TFT screen. Should really look lik... moreNo TFT compares to AMOLED. TFT is cheaper, that's the tradeoff.

S5E has a better AMOLED display.

Ahmadman3, 26 May 2022I mean in camera video recordingI know the selfie camera does, but I don’t know about the main camera

Ahmadman3, 26 May 2022Does this tablet support 4k60 fps? I swear it doesn’t, is t... moreI mean in camera video recording

Does this tablet support 4k60 fps? I swear it doesn’t, is this an error by the gsmarena specifications page or does it actually support it?

• 24 May 2022

Bipul Sarkar, 22 May 2022Is sumsung S8 tab any problem for gaming???Yes. It's a powerful tablet.

• T
                              • The Critic
                              • 8yN
                              • 24 May 2022

G1Ster, 08 May 2022NO 3.5 jack?? Get out of here!In 2022 people still arguing about lack of 3.5mm jack in flagship devices SMH. Meanwhile the world has adapted and moved on 😑😑

• B
                                • Bipul Sarkar
                                • xjH
                                • 22 May 2022

Maggi, 16 May 2022This tablet is fantastic. The display is beautiful compare... moreIs sumsung S8 tab any problem for gaming???

• 18 May 2022

I ment to add its for 1st May.

• 18 May 2022

I just received security update today on tab s8 . 403.59mb.

• 16 May 2022

This tablet is fantastic. The display is beautiful compared to my tab s5e. Great for watching movies, YouTube and listening to music.

Anonymous, 15 May 2022really? TFT screen?It's a high quality TFT screen. Should really look like AMOLED.