Samsung Galaxy Tab S8

• 15 May 2022

really? TFT screen?

• 39x
    • 12 May 2022

charlievarburg, 07 May 2022Do you know if the 11" model has volte too ?Yes but this depends on your network.

• 11 May 2022

Anonymous, 09 May 2022Yes 11 inch only Thanks . I wasn't sure.

• BLf
        • 09 May 2022

Maggi, 07 May 2022Galaxy tab s8 5g model is 11inches I think?..Yes 11 inch only

NO 3.5 jack?? Get out of here!

• 07 May 2022

charlievarburg, 07 May 2022Do you know if the 11" model has volte too ?Galaxy tab s8 5g model is 11inches I think?..

Maggi, 07 May 2022Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G Tablet is VoLTE Enabled.Do you know if the 11" model has volte too ?

• 07 May 2022

charlievarburg, 07 May 2022I would like to ask if it supports Volte as it is important... moreSamsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G Tablet is VoLTE Enabled.

• 07 May 2022

This Tablet is amazing. From display to performance. I'm happy I bought it.

I would like to ask if it supports Volte as it is important because 3g is not working in my country as the using now that bands for 5g. All Samsung tablets was not supporting it. That will be bad because if someone make a voice call you will not be able to use internet as it will fell in 2G. I hope to support Volte.

• 06 May 2022

Plz can someone help me. In my messages it shows a QR code. How to set it to see messages?

• Xqa
                        • 06 May 2022

I've been using this tablet for a week now as a drawing screen and laptop replacement, and here are some things I have found, both good and not-so-good.
                        Good:
                        - Impressive performance (it can emulate PS2 games with 3x scale at full speed without hiccups)
                        - Don't let the "TFT screen" name scare you, it's actually on par if not better than IPS screen
                        - The 4 speakers are amazing
                        - Dex mode is pretty neat, if a bit awkward and limited
                        - 8GB RAM means plenty of space for multitasking
                        - The included S-pen, albeit having a battery, doesn't consume power if it's only used for drawing

Not-so-good:
                        - Doesn't come with a power brick/AC adapter. you need to buy one separately
                        - Mediocre battery life (goes from 85% - 40% in ~6 hours of non-gaming use)
                        - Only one USB-C port for literally everything (they don't even provide adapters either... wth samsung)
                        - Limited software option (but what do you expect from an Android anyway)
                        - Despite its top of the line specs, running Genshin Impact on Very High settings only gets me ~20 fps
                        - 11" is a very awkward screen size; Too big for handheld operation, but too small for a true laptop replacement

• 05 May 2022

Hi all. I've just bought this tablet. It will be delivered tomorrow. It looks nice in reviews on youtube. It's replacing tab s5e. So I'm looking forward to using it.

• W
                            • Walter
                            • JuW
                            • 03 May 2022

Anonymous, 30 Apr 2022Its tab! Not phone Actually an accurate term for this device is a phablet, something in between a cellphone and a tablet.

• XVv
                              • 30 Apr 2022

DrLove, 18 Apr 2022There is NO 60fps in any camera mode. There are FHD, HD, U... moreIts tab! Not phone

• D
                                • DrLove
                                • RYx
                                • 18 Apr 2022

There is NO 60fps in any camera mode. There are FHD, HD, UHD each using 30fps. This is a disappointing feature for me. There is Hyperlapse mode which, I understand the concept, but I haven't figured out yet.

The tablet is tall, but not unwieldy. I would have designed the footprint be a inch wider And a inch shorter, would have been more comfortable.

• K
                                  • Khang
                                  • bII
                                  • 10 Apr 2022

MS, 10 Apr 2022I was worried when I came to know that my tab s6 lite doesn... moreThe screen support hdr, you can play hdr on local file or youtube except Netflix

• MS
                                    • D0e
                                    • 10 Apr 2022

I was worried when I came to know that my tab s6 lite doesn't support HDR content. But now when I realized that expensive tab S8 doesn't support HDR content, I am feeling fine with my tab s6 lite.

• kkL
                                      • 09 Apr 2022

Hu99, 05 Mar 2022Terrible user interface and jinky operation. There's a... moreYou obviously don't have a Tab S8. It is very smooth and fast. In one review an Apple user rates it above the ipad.

• A
                                        • And
                                        • kXt
                                        • 30 Mar 2022

I've got one. TFT provides high refresh rate, deep black and rich contrast here. About its view angles – they did something very cool here, it's like on IPS. I think that's why it's not just TFT, but LTPS TFT. This is the best TFT I ever used 👍🏻