aaronwt - user account
- Upvotes: 184
- Posts: 332
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
- Asus Google Nexus 7 (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4
- Samsung Galaxy S22 5G
- HTC DROID DNA
- HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite
- HTC Rezound
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S10
In device specs
- In Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, 02 Aug 2022
Maybe it's the screen protector then? My Spigen NeoFlex Solid Screen Protector, on my S22, works flawlessly...
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 01 Aug 2022
??? I've had zero issues with Android 12 on my two Tab S6 Lite tablets. And zero issues with Android 12 on...
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE, 31 Jul 2022
No idea. But I have been enjoying my two Wi-fi versions. Easily better than my two, 2020, Tab S6 Lite Tablets. ...
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 29 Jul 2022
Personally, for a 2022 purchase, I would get a tablet with a newer SOC than the 2020 Tab S6 Lite has. Even the 2...
- In Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, 29 Jul 2022
Hardly. You could not even pay me to go back to using an S10. My S22 runs circles around the S10. And my las...
- In Samsung Galaxy Watch4, 29 Jul 2022
I have no issues with my Galaxy Watch4 using my Galaxy S22 cell phone. It works great with it.
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite, 28 Jul 2022
Both of my S6 Lite tablets have not had any issues since the update to Android 12. Like my three Tab A7 Samsung ...
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 (2020), 28 Jul 2022
Yes. All three of my Tab A7 tablets (wi-fi versions) got Android 12 earlier this month.
- In Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE, 28 Jul 2022
I just ordered two of these directly through Samsung. I had originally looked at the wrong Tab A model they had ...
- In Samsung Galaxy S22 5G, 27 Jul 2022
Because it isn't the successor to the S10. It's the successor to the S21. And it has a similar resolut...