Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4

• o
  • okar
  • P1Q
  • 14 Mar 2019

Nisken98, 22 Feb 2019Its NOT a LCD-screen its an OLED-screen. Yeah, just like it says in this page.

• LY9
    • 28 Feb 2019

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2019i got this tablet for 4 years battery is still amazing and ... moreI just reset mine yesterdayXDDDD

• N
      • Nisken98
      • m}@
      • 22 Feb 2019

JUN, 22 Nov 2018Where can I buy the LCD for this model? I have dropped my u... moreIts NOT a LCD-screen its an OLED-screen.

• HEB
        • 10 Jan 2019

Compadre, 05 Jul 2018Hello, could you please tell me where did you order your ba... morei got this tablet for 4 years battery is still amazing and screen is great

• J
          • JUN
          • uSM
          • 22 Nov 2018

Where can I buy the LCD for this model? I have dropped my unit and the lower left side of the unit is broken. Tho I can still see some colors when I turned on the unit. I need help. Thank you. I am in Manila Philippines.

• p
            • pennsylvanian
            • 4Uh
            • 20 Sep 2018

Compadre, 05 Jul 2018Hello, could you please tell me where did you order your ba... moreBattery was $21 plus tax and $10 to ship, from newegg.com, on Sept 19, 2018. In Canada, they seem to be available at BestBuy and Walmart, but they do not ship to U.S. I saw them for $12 from Hong Kong, but the shipping was $60.

• Compadre
              • S7y
              • 05 Jul 2018

AteX, 17 May 2017I've disassembled my S 8.4 and tried to look after what cau... moreHello, could you please tell me where did you order your battery from for tab s 8.4. Considering this far amount of time, how are you satisfied with battery and screen on time?

• S
                • Sae
                • Ktf
                • 22 Dec 2017

AteX, 17 May 2017I've disassembled my S 8.4 and tried to look after what cau... moreII bought mine in Dec 2014. In Nov 2017, the screen started flickering and the battery started to drain very fast. I followed instructions to replace the battery from YouTube and problem fixed. It took over 1h. I hear the newer models are not as easy to replace the battery.

• AteX
                  • nmf
                  • 17 May 2017

I've disassembled my S 8.4 and tried to look after what causes the flickering and restarting what you have posted before. My battery had also drained insanely fast. After further examination I realized the problem can't be the battery connector because it seemed intact.

So, I have bought a new battery for ~15 pounds and after installation with 1 month usage-The problem has been solved.

I'm usually getting 7 hours screen-on time with heavy usage with a fairly consistent battery drain. And of course, there is no flickering anymore.
                  The average battery usage with screen-on is now 14.6%/h based on a fortnight measurement.

I guess I could advise you to buy a new battery if you have the same fault that I had.

• m
                    • me
                    • qiw
                    • 03 May 2017

Anonymous, 21 Feb 2017are you happy with it Yes I'm I love it my best tab I own

• uCj
                      • 02 Apr 2017

AnonD-416529, 18 Jan 2017What are the real changes in new january update ? I didnt f... moreThe screen flickering and restart was cause by the battery connector having connection issue. Open the tab, clean the connector and reconnect again will solve this issue. I am having the same issue until I search youtube on how to solve it. I don't have any specific tool, just use sharp item to open the case then reconnect it myself. The battery was glue into the tab, require very hard force to taken it out and I was really scare it explode :) when I apply so much force and bend the battery a bit.

• myR
                        • 21 Feb 2017

Zach, 03 Sep 2016I got the upgrade to Marshmallow!are you happy with it

• XMc
                          • 18 Jan 2017

What are the real changes in new january update ? I didnt find any.... still have screen flickering and restart problem and too slow n laggy with normal graphic games ..

• a
                            • anoni
                            • vaS
                            • 17 Jan 2017

Does anyone here knows the update marshmallow on this device is good???

• e
                              • erald
                              • vaS
                              • 17 Jan 2017

Does anyone here knows the latest update for this tab is ok..?I mean the marsmallow update because i still have not yet updated mine. I still have the lollipop version?

• 43R
                                • 15 Jan 2017

AnonD-625416, 27 Dec 2016My Tab S 8.4 WiFi speed is very slow, @57 Mbps, compared t... moreLatest software update seems to have corrected it.

• 43R
                                  • 27 Dec 2016

My Tab S 8.4 WiFi speed is very slow, @57 Mbps, compared to Desktop & cell @210 Mbps. Anyone have a solution or is it normal?

• P
                                    • Parkaml
                                    • u1C
                                    • 15 Dec 2016

Franz, 06 Oct 2016It cant turn on after i install the mm update and restart. ... moreTry factory reset & wipe partition from the recovery. I had the same problem, now resolved.

• j

• M
                                        • Mr. Helpful
                                        • ypc
                                        • 21 Nov 2016

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2016I also faced the same problem, I flashed it again with Loll... moreHi... I faced the same problem. Stuck in boot in the Samsung logo screen. So i tried switching it off with power + volume down button and it worked. I then removed the SD card, booted to the boot menu with power+volume up+menu keys and did a factory reset. Then removed the booted it again and it still got stuck. Tried rebooting manually with power and volume down button and after 3 tried it worked. Booted to the home screen as in after a factory reset. Checked the OS and it was 6.0.1! Major relief and it seems its a common problem for the mm update.