Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

• anyonymus

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2015Worse hanset ever... hanging garden...useless.. desrve only dust... moreu r correct

• Samsung

I want this phone because its wonderful. One point I had a Nokia terriable phone go for Samsung

• Patman

Best phone ever easy to use. battery not the best but good for me

Worse hanset ever... hanging garden...useless.. desrve only dust bin. Samsung is only befooling us.

• danny

this phone has given me alot of problems down the years i have owned it..persistent hanging of the phone cant install alot of applications..
battery life is also pathetic

• carolneiz

Ram , 23 May 2015i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install ap... moremine does the same too

• Ram

i have 464 MB in my internal memory still not able to install apps . How much internal memory is really required to install apps?

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. Gets hanged up very easily, not capable enough of handling multi task. Have been using this since more than a year. I wish I could shatter this phone into 1000 pieces, had I not had enough money to buy a new phone (Anything other than samsung), but I will soon do this and am sure not regret for even once. Refrain from buying this stupid phone.
I wonder how do u guys make such pathetic models and not check for urself. So irritated with this thing.

• Angry customer

This is the most ridiculous phone I have used till date. This phone cannot handle multiple things at a time. have been using this since more than an year. It gets hanged up everytime I do multiple things with it, takes half an hr to start up again and show network. If I was capable enough of buying a new phone(anything other than SAMSUNG) I would have shattered this phone into 1000 pieces and not regretted even once, but I am so gonna do this soon enough when I have the money.
How can you make such ridiculous models and not checked for yourself. This phone is pathetic.

• Ace

It is a very nyc phone and it is very special and user friendly
I don't know why people complain
It is very attrictive apart from the fact that it doesn't have a secondary camera or flash
But it is A-okay

• rathod

no secondary camera otherwise soo Good

It doesn't works smoothly whether while playing games or running any apps...battery is also not at all good... and it hangs minimum 2 times a day. NOT AT ALL USER FRIENDLY... for samsung now I think itz better only to buy high valued gadgets.

• esha

• Ashok

good phone....

• abhisek

virusi, 30 Jan 2015I av. Not used but am intanding to use it please advice me guysYes this is a very good phone to handle....

• just some person

This phone has bad writen all over it only thing good is the screen samsung still get there props

• virusi

Vero, 02 Aug 2014Galaxy S Duos 2 S7583 is a lot better!I av. Not used but am intanding to use it please advice me guys

• anirban