Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572

• gorakh

san, 26 Aug 2014It has play store or not ..... Pls replyYa it has

bat, 05 Sep 2014what is the androide version 4.1 skin

• nawibsalim@yahoo.com

how can i prevent my phone from hucked or if same one has hucke how do i disconect

• Yani-Bcoa

I need to know how can I take the firmware of wifi from samsung galaxy trend 2, because my phone has but doesn't work.

• judith

bushman, 23 Oct 2014this phone sucks.... it slows as hell and it freeze from time to... moreNoted, with thanx

why was galaxy trend closed? It works fine bcoz I don't play games much. Display and touch sensitivity are really good. UI creates a feeling of a high end phone

• Andile

I am using a Samsung Galaxy Trend and I get an error message - Unfortunately Vodafone updates has stopped - when trying to open an attachment on my emails

• Keke

legoMan, 25 Sep 2014can u watch youtube videos on this galaxy trernd? 2ndly does it ... moreNo it does not and us we are home boy we want radio

• Keke

bule, 07 Oct 2014does it have bbm?Yes it does have bbm

• shan

this phone loosing my busness.i was very disapointet.dont by this

• lalpu

Whenever i connect galaxy trend gt-s7392
To dvd player/keyboard(piano) via usb to view my photo and to record sound track the piano/TV say unsupported device.what should i do?.but my old phone nokia 5130 supported.

• bushman

this phone sucks.... it slows as hell and it freeze from time to time. only bought it for 2 weeks and i am already thinking of getting back my old nokia hand-me-down from mu mom and use it instead...to all perviewers to don't this phone!!!!!

• forhan

This phone taught me a good lesson. Never ever buy samsung low end phones. If you must, try to find someone using this device and lend it for half an hour. That should be enough to change your mind.

• AnonD-320321

Yeah u can download it from play store...

• djdjb

Worst phone I have ever owned. Constantly closes apps, disconnects, turns itself off. Very slow, can't even keep up with typing text messages. Do not waste money on this!

• rob23

san, 26 Aug 2014It has play store or not ..... Pls replyThe genuine version has no Google Play store and prevents installing Google Play. You will be stuck with Samsung Apps, which limits your choice tremendously, especially in China. If you want full features of *any* phone, do not buy it in China.

• bule

does it have bbm?

• legoMan

can u watch youtube videos on this galaxy trernd? 2ndly does it have a radio?

• aka

what is the RAM of the phone?????

• waaa

can i have this phone updated with KITKAT 4.4? Will it help the phone to be faster when it comes to navigation?