Samsung Galaxy V Plus

Samsung Galaxy V Plus

• ahmad agusti

this phone support otg or not?

• Bibeh

How to loud the speaker. Its so irritating. Its in Vol.15 but sounds like 5. Is this problem or specs in cellphone . Reply please

• blue

I need help i have a problem with my wifi its automaticaly turning off when im playing games

• muammar88ahmad

My phone can't use SD Card

• john

i cant find the continues shot from the camera settings

• john

i cant find the continues shot from the camera settings

• asfan

my phone autometicly restart then i m on call............someone give me reason plzzz.....

Anonymous Jackson, 30 Mar 2016If anyone who are probably thinking to buy this phone for yourse... moreThat would be due to the 512 Mb RAM.. :)

It's okay.. Better after rooting, because then you can take pictures to the SD-card, and change the default location for installing apps to SD-card.. A little low on ram, so disabling animations in the developer settings helps a lot.. It also helps to modify the dpi on the screen, have it at 200DPi, instead of 240DPi, makes Skype usable for sending messages, otherwise the keyboard takes up too much space.

• are_yip

i've used this phone around the 2years,, seems like ok.. no issues.. =)

• kanhaiya

phone hang

• Anonymous Jackson

If anyone who are probably thinking to buy this phone for yourselves or other people, don't! I don't recommend anyone to buy this phone. It gets laggy if you just download about two or three apps. It's pretty shocking for a 2015 phone to be this slow and laggy.

• marj

admin why my samsung galaxy v is not functioning well the mobile data?

• Mega Greymon

Herlan Kuncoro, 28 Dec 2015Dont download at playsyore . Download coc from googleYou need to download using the APK form of COC or from a page named Mobilegenie. Hope that helps casue I use it too.

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2016Can we use the 3G on the second SIM slot?yes

AnonD-508464, 27 Feb 2016can i play bomb beach on samsung galaxy v plus with out logYes

Can we use the 3G on the second SIM slot?

Very very slow there shit

• sara

Hns, 26 Dec 2015The phone is okay for its price,i just don't like the vga front ... moreCan someone tell me how to get the front camera on this please ?

BRODY, 11 Dec 2015Can i transfer app to sd card ?It is 3G supporter?