Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

Cornel, 22 Jan 2020Hi, My phone (Samsung A30) and watch does not automaticall... moreMaybe they have updated the firmware to address this? Because I have never needed to manually connect my Galaxy Watch Active to my Galaxy S21. Since I got it in April 2021. It always auto connects.

And I also have a Galaxy Fit. I can be wearing that. Take it off, and then put on my galaxy watch active. And the Galaxy watch Active will automatically connect to my S21 when it detects the movement on my arm.

sam, 26 Feb 2020i try to answer your question,in samsung galaxy watch activ... moreWhat are you talking? You didn't have watch active 1st gen so you just talked trash bin

I have one and it is auto connect and sync to phone and watch when bluetooth is on, dont need to go through wearable apps

Cornel, 22 Jan 2020Hi, My phone (Samsung A30) and watch does not automaticall... moreRestart your phone, i have Realme Gt master, and one time it can not connect anymore, reboot the phone and then it is working again, update the apps and services

Arno, 10 Jun 2021Paid R6000 for samsung galaxy watch. Lasted 16 months. Woul... moreI only paid $77 US for my Galaxy Watch Active at Best Buy, in April 2021. So far I have not run into any issues. But I also got a two year extended warranty from Best Buy, for $16. Just in case. Which also includes accidental damage.

• Arno

Paid R6000 for samsung galaxy watch. Lasted 16 months. Would not hold a charge. I was told it would be the motherboard and should pay R3750 to get repaired. Was not even opened at the repair centre.

Scob lorby, 18 Feb 2021Can you make phone calls from the watch itself?Yes you can

• Scob lorby

Can you make phone calls from the watch itself?

• BMY

how to install another sport tracker, in galaxy watch active, like badminton or futsal tracker

• sam

Cornel, 22 Jan 2020Hi, My phone (Samsung A30) and watch does not automaticall... morei try to answer your question,in samsung galaxy watch active can't automatic sync. If you want that techonology,you can choose samsung galaxy watch active 2,thankyou

• Cornel

Hi,
My phone (Samsung A30) and watch does not automatically sync/connect again when is was out of range. I have to manually go into the 'Galaxy Wearable app' and connect the 2 again. This problem started 2 days ago after the syncing/connecting worked well since I received the phone on 10 Jan 2020. Someone else having the same problem?

• Fren

abucida, 11 Dec 2019Hi, can anyone tell me, is this smartwatch can installed Is... moreyou can install it..

• Zahid

I bought this watch 10 month ago and barometer malfunction due to water damage, what the hell water damage..? Samsung claimed it can be use for swimming and diving within 50 meters, and i only use the watch for normal activities, i'm not a diver and swimmer, and no physical damage seen on the watch, but Samsung didn't allow me to claim the watch and ask me to pay RM600 for the repair, bullshit...!!! IP68 water can get in..? Samsung blame me for the damage, i'm not satisfied with their answer, all bullshit, better buy Xiaomi, cheaper and water can't get in even with IP67 specs...terrible

My only complaint is about the screen size too small(1.1 inch) and the bezal too huge. Compare to watch active 2, active 2 got bigger screen(1.2 inch), and bezal is touch sensitive rotatable, both watch active 1 and 2 have the same size and dimension.

Battery is OK, with only Bluetooth enable, notification come in, till the day end, it left 50% with always I. Display mode, with always on display mode, it left 65%. Might as well open always on display right?

Hi, can anyone tell me, is this smartwatch can installed Islamic Prayer Times ? Thanks

Does anyone know if google pay is compatible with this?

Tashi, 12 Sep 2019Can v pick or call phone calls from this watch? Any new updates?yes can pck up phone but no speaker you need a air buds or hear it
with your phone

• Victory

I got this watch as a gift for purchased galaxy note 10 at samsung superstore....thx samsung

• Usmj

No speaker.... otherwise good

• Tashi

Can v pick or call phone calls from this watch?
Any new updates?

No loudspeaker please fix the description, i bought the watch to find out i cant hear any notification just vibration...