Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro

Samsung Galaxy Xcover FieldPro

1020 Euros for this specsheet ?
Are you kidding?
Many budget phones have good specsheet than this.

Anonymous, 07 Dec 2020Why wont they make a phone like this with android 10Maybe because android 10 doesen't support main cameras from the year 2010?

Is this just samsung saying "let's listen to people and go ALL IN on this one,but also troll them with main camera from a year 2010"???

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2021Lost faith in Samsung so called rugged phones with the acti... moreYes! And the Kyocera Hydro devices are amazing!

• Mike

Please don't post this comment I made before, I WAS WRONG, I based my opinon on pictures from a bad angle, my mistake. I apologise! DO NOT POST THIS, "There is a serious design flaw, the glass sits is higher that the bezels!
I have no idea what they were thinking about. But the designer should go home and they should hire someone who understands what rugged phone should mean."

• Mike

There is a serious design flaw, the glass sits is higher that the bezels!

Lost faith in Samsung so called rugged phones with the active line, 4 & 5 battery cover would pop off if dropped and battery would fly out, the 6,7 & 8 and previous where not waterproof even though they where IP68 rated and Samsung would not fix under warranty, also the 6 through 8 all developed screen lines and or burn in, even if never dropped or abused in any way, Samsungs answer, customer must have dropped phone, TOTAL BS. The Fieldpro seems good on paper but $1100. for a phone with outdated android and that may most likely have screen problems and not really be waterproof with no help from Samsung, NO WAY, Maby if it was $400. My main phone is now a Sonim XP8 and I love it, totally rugged and waterproof, plus a 3 year no questions asked warranty, if you break it they fix or replace it. I also have all the usa version Kyocera smartphones, they are also rugged and waterproof, even years later. Samsung are overpriced junk, DONT WASTE YOU TIME & MONEY

Rinny, 23 Nov 2020Like the tactile buttons, display, and battery life. Shame ... moreikr

Why wont they make a phone like this with android 10

Like the tactile buttons, display, and battery life. Shame its oreo and not available to the general public.

• Goodfellow

Please release one with 5G along with UW.

• Frank

Does anyone make a screen protector or any type of case for the Fieldpro yet?

You don't know anything about this... Fieldpro have better display 2k, it have a bigger battery, can use like a walkie-talkies and it have an expensive Chip And you talk is worse than pro? Ridiculous... I laugh on your narrow knowlege...

• OJ

Anonymous, 14 May 2020Android 8 is the best version of Android forever. Why? Beca... moreThank your for your knowledge on this. I think it changed my opinion of what to get , i.e. the XCloud Field Pro vs. the XCloud Pro

• OJ

Anonymous, 14 May 2020Android 8 is the best version of Android forever. Why? Beca... moreInteresting, can you expand or answer a question?

• OJ

So strange that the Pro is better than the FieldPro, and yet so much cheaper

Anon, 03 Jun 2020Or ATT customer...Wow. They sell to normal people?

• Tim

It's huge! I thought my Xcover4 was big and heavy, but in comparison this is vast. Coincidentally, I found my Xcover3 at the weekend and put a spare sim in it, it is so more pocketable size I take it out instead (bonus - no incoming calls as nobody knows that number!). I hope Samsung can start making another rugged phone that is around the size of the xcover3 or smaller, I certainly won't buy one this big.

• Anon

Anonymous, 28 May 2020US. But only if you are an emergency / medical / law enforc... moreIn Europe one can try here: https://tassta.com/samsung
One thing to keep in mind for those looking to import a FieldPro: the information found on the web so far indicates that the phone has poor LTE band support outside its intended destination, e.g. the American SM-G889A won't do much in good in Europe, and the European SM-G889F will have problems in the US.