Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G

Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G

• GamingGiuy900

J.eleron, 15 Sep 2021Stay on Note, don’t change Note is note High class Nah, the Note phones have had their time and need to be put to rest by this point and the Z series phones are a great replacement for the Note phones!

• Mohamed

kk13, 15 Sep 2021just bought this phone today. why? because it flips thats i... moreAre you happy now? ( like after 12 hours lol)

• J.eleron

Mr Jones, 05 Sep 2021My Note 10+ Specs are similar to your S20, yet it is 2 year... moreStay on Note, don’t change
Note is note
High class

• kk13

just bought this phone today. why? because it flips thats it. tired of bar phones already. am i happy? i dont know yet, lets see after a week.

• kek

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021I just got the Z Flip 3 a few days ago, I knew battery was ... moreI think you got a bad unit.

Also, care sharing how your previous devices didnt heat up when wireless charging? All devices I have tested, always get hot while wireless charging.

Anonymous, 02 Sep 2021I just got the Z Flip 3 a few days ago, I knew battery was ... moreyea you just got scammed 3300mah battery is not enough for an android but for iphone it is

Resp1k, 03 Sep 2021Poor battey, ultra slow charge... Need to charge battery 2 ... moretrue battery cant fold my phone has 5000mah battery on low brightness and dark mode and power save noy even last 1 day!

Vinto, 05 Sep 2021O really ? Can you find me a Snap 888 phone for 150 euros ?... morenope only for 500$

this phone is a fail cus 3300 mah battery with samsung software and one ui it most likely drain fast it will most likely to break with that money you can get an iphone 12 pro max 256gb or higher for that price its just waste of money

• Yvil

Just got the Flip 3, it's awesome, way better than I thought. Don't judge it until you have had it in your hands for a day, it's a flipping cool device and definitely don't listen to people who only judge it on specs

Support aptX HD & LDAC?

I love my phone but for the love of god if you buy any color other than black get a non-slick case for it. I went caseless for a few weeks and my green phone was sliding all over the place, even in my hands or sitting on my leg. Already dropped it due to this fortunately there was no damage.

Also, in regards to battery life, during active usage it would last from 100 to 0% in roughly 10 hours just surfing the web. In standby, I left my phone at 90% and not charging overnight. When I woke up 8 hours later the battery was at 51%. It took 30 minutes to charge back up to 91%. Regardless of the battery, I love this phone.

^ Downloading this app made the cover display way more useful. But it's still a bit buggy. The polish for all foldables just won't be there yet. Optimization just won't be there. But that's just how it's going to be with something new.

For those who are buying this phone for daily use and decent gaming just forget it. The cooling system is a bit crap and it has limits to maintain the temperature so the SD 888 in this phone become worse than SD 765

• Mr Jones

Thomas, 12 Aug 2021Great design with less battery.. Samsung is killing giants..My Note 10+ Specs are similar to your S20, yet it is 2 years old. Did you downgrade to the S20? I didn't, but moving / changing to the Flip and future.

Fintoyu, 04 Sep 2021This joke has the specs of an 150 euro phone, but with fold... moreO really ? Can you find me a Snap 888 phone for 150 euros ? Not to mention AMOLED display, 8/128 GB, Victus, wireless charging...

Fintoyu, 04 Sep 2021This joke has the specs of an 150 euro phone, but with fold... moreIt has a snapdragon 88

This joke has the specs of an 150 euro phone, but with foldable display. So we pay 850 euro just for the fold ??

• Resp1k

Poor battey, ultra slow charge... Need to charge battery 2 times per day and charging time takes 1h 50m from 1% to 100%, poor main camera, selfie camera cant recognize my face to unlock the phone...this is 1100 eur phone, i am very disappointed, my oldie Huawei p30 pro was much better: 2.5 y.o. phone - 1 charge 1.5 day, face id at night - no problem. charge time 40 min 1%-100%. 500 eur phone 2 times better than 1100 eur phone. Disappointment!

joe nodden, 25 Aug 2021> "bigger outer display" > *proceeds to wh... moreYep you completely misunderstood me, as expected. The Flip 3's display is good for displaying notifications and taking selfies without having to open the phone, which the original Flip's tiny screen sucked at. You can actually fit text messages on the Flip 3's because the screen is bigger than most smartwatches. However, 1.9" is still horrible for video calls, and when you add more than two people to the call, they'll be occupying CENTIMETERS of space on the screen. You really need to stop with the blind hate posts, they accomplish nothing but make you look like a moron.