Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4

• s
  • sallblock
  • uZ9
  • 13 Oct 2022

Koko, 12 Oct 2022I bought my Fold 4 Phantom Black 256GB in Nigeria on Friday... morehow is the battery life?

• K
    • Koko
    • fsV
    • 12 Oct 2022

I bought my Fold 4 Phantom Black 256GB in Nigeria on Friday 7th October after trading in my 2-year-old Note20 Ultra. I also bought the black Samsung Standing Cover with the S-Pen. This is my 1st foldable phone. I was sceptical of the battery capacity (4400mAh) that is smaller than my Note20U's and the durability. But I decided to change my N20U nevertheless. I must admit the battery life is better on the Fold 4 than the N20U. I like the cameras too though I would have loved to have the S20U's mega cameras. Overall I am happy with my Fold 4 so far. I have always been a Samsung Note fan so having an S-Pen on a 7.6" foldable display is a joy. I hope Samsung places the S-Pen inside the phone soonest coz the external pen holder makes the phone kinda awkward to hold.

• s
      • sallblock
      • uZ9
      • 12 Oct 2022

i want to buy samsung zfold 4 please tell me about its battery life.i am worries about its
      battery life

• 3QJ
        • 11 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 09 Oct 2022🤣🤣🤣🤣 for ur kind info.. apple uses samsung display.... if y... moreI know that Apple uses Samsung display, and yeah, I don't like iPhone, especially dynamic Island XD

• 7kn
          • 09 Oct 2022

Mood, 28 Sep 2022You can't understand how good this phone feels unless ... moreExactly.. a very awsome reply to blind iphone users.. 🤣🤣🤣 ....i phone still dont have stylus in their any of flagship phones... and people are too blind and thirsty for these... 😂😂😂.. people who never had used stylus will never b able to knw the value of it.. so iphone blind users should realize that they should stop bullying samsung... the tech samsung has apple will have 10yrs later of course..

• 7kn
            • 09 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 08 Oct 2022Man, r u serious? If u bought z fold, then u r rich and u h... more🤣🤣🤣🤣 for ur kind info.. apple uses samsung display.... if you dont like z fold 4 dynamic display then u must not like i phone too...

• HEu
              • 08 Oct 2022

Ricky pH , 08 Oct 2022Happy and amaze to have a Dynamic Island from Sept 1 securi... moreMan, r u serious? If u bought z fold, then u r rich and u have enough money to buy iPhone (I wouldn't), then why r u happy that your phone resembles iPhone? However, dynamic Island is useless feature that only interferes

• Ricky pH
                • x{6
                • 08 Oct 2022

Happy and amaze to have a Dynamic Island from Sept 1 security update now my fold 4 has a feature like in iPhone 14. Great!!!

• B4L
                  • 07 Oct 2022

Turns out, this phone can record video at 8k24)

Romeo2night, 03 Oct 2022economy is slow now, so slow tsmc aint getting intel orders... moreIt helps if you got the phone for pre-order and bundled with promos from carriers. In my country with the specific carrier I've been a subscriber of for the longest time, I got my Z Fold 4 for almost 50% off. And on the last day of pre-order, no less. Now, they offer the phone still for a discount but only 20%. So for those thinking of buying this amazing device but don't have the money to do so, try looking into deals from your carrier.

• ChrisW93
                      • pKD

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2022Is Samsung galaxy Z fold 4 has a secure folder? Hi,

Yes it has a secure folder feature if you go to the search bar within your main app page and search secure folder you can add secure notes, images, contacts, web pages, files and calender entries.

Hope this helps.

Chris.

• XyQ
                        • 06 Oct 2022

Is Samsung galaxy Z fold 4 has a secure folder?

• m
                          • m86k
                          • 0DX
                          • 06 Oct 2022

I got one 3 weeks ago and i'm totally enjoying it. Only downside, it's the thickness once closed, not the battery.

This is what you only have to know if you are on the fence for buying it guys.

Lucky067 , 02 Oct 2022Just wait for z fold 5 or 6 that may good spec. Plenty of... moreeconomy is slow now, so slow tsmc aint getting intel orders for 3nm node processors? mind you though, intel isnt fabless like apple, qualcomm and others!
                            why economies are slowing so is technology! but, im looking at fold fold 4, seeing it lacks battery and ram memory! it passes durability tests, and it looks bigger than 7 inch on there! but, i dont believe $1600 price is worth it, 1900 for terabyte version... samsung is also exploiting their consumers like apples been ever since us government eliminated huawei... for they also exploiting on nand storage side, after removing the expandable storage capability (512 GB sd card $25-50) saves alot compared $300 for smartphone added 512GB (10 fold increase, smh) theres no excuse for these extreme costs... for the past two years, we the high end phone consumers been exploited! theres already a totally free 8 gig ram, dimensity 1050+? 2022 moto edge offered for (tmobile, 2 year contract)) free.... which means compared to 2018 oneplus 6, it takes 4½ years for our (similiar spec) smartphones to become free, or offered free! (metropc nearly free, non contract) is 128gb, 6 gig ram moto one 5g ace! Foldable phones are great, but damn these prices short on ram and battery is awful! atleast 8 brands have 16 gigs of ram, 5 amphour battery! 2-3 brands feature 18 gigs of ram, 1 brand 6 amphour battery! samsung is selling on foldable, nothing else! while apple fucked their iphone 14 customers with last years a15 bionic chip! where do we consumers go to get bargains? zte nubia red magic pro? to me, thats the only true bargain out here! there phones been passing duability tests!

• L
                              • Lucky067
                              • pJH
                              • 02 Oct 2022

Just wait for z fold 5 or 6 that may good spec. Plenty of time and save money first cos economy is so badly so save money first then decide it, no point to hurry to get one.

• 4NG
                                • 01 Oct 2022

Anonymous, 17 Sep 2022Where is the Endurance rating? Cmon team you had the phone ... moreIf you read the review you'll see the battery numbers. They don't have a full endurance rating because they don't have the ability to test the network (due to the phone being carrier locked). You can still see the browser and video SoT tests. The numbers make it seem like quite a large jump from the Fold 3 in terms of battery life.

10:17 browser on fold 3 and 14:02 browser on fold 4 (a little more than 2.5 hours increase)
                                13:50 video on fold 3 and 14:26 video on fold 4 (a little more than 30 min increase)

This should make for a decent increase in endurance rating over the fold 3. The two biggest contributions to this is probably Samsung's dramatically improved display tech where they were able to remove a whole layer from the large internal display with no downsides thus allowing light to travel easier and the switch from Samsung fabbed chips to TSMC fabbed chips.

I'm going to guess, but the Endurance rating is probably going to be somewhere around 85h

Mood, 28 Sep 2022You can't understand how good this phone feels unless ... moreG'morning, yes indeed Moody!!!

I pondered whether to the switch from my Z Fold 3 to the Z Fold 4. I made the switch and elated I did. I do see positive differences, additions to a phone that was already amazing.

DGREAT

• sUS
                                    • 29 Sep 2022

Ah yes, a really really practical phone to play nintendo ds games.

• M
                                      • Mood
                                      • Hxh
                                      • 28 Sep 2022

You can't understand how good this phone feels unless you have it ... at first I had my doubts... but now Im glad I bought it ... its really great and something different... if you don't like changes hold on to your iphone .. perhaps apple will have this technology in 10 years and then you can enjoy 😉

• Hxh
                                        • 28 Sep 2022

Marty, 17 Sep 2022With most samsung phones in europe you get the exynos chip ... moreZ fold 4 is all snapdragon