Samsung Gear S

Samsung Gear S

They dont have a good product to copy that is why the design sucks!

AnonD-32667, 31 Aug 20142 inch smartwatch, here we go again, next thing gear note -... moreIts not that large :)

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2014WHY is this so "thick"? It's half an inch THICK?... moreDraw a smartwatch on your wrist. It would be no thickness at all. Lol. Even a normal watch has a thickness u know. =))

2 inch smartwatch, here we go again, next thing gear note - the phablet of smartwatches

The black one looks alright.

WHY is this so "thick"? It's half an inch THICK?! Think "coin" Mr Samsung,not brick! Should be 4-5mm thick at the most! Yawn...

• jadoo

No protection for display.

jay z kanye westxx, 31 Aug 2014I'll wait for the octa-core/500+ ppi version octa core for watch??? :/ :/

This is the first smartwatch that I like and will most probably get it.

• jay z kanye westxx

I'll wait for the octa-core/500+ ppi version

• Akin180

Looks great

• i wanna

i need hot spot

• netripper

Do we seriously need dual core processors in smart watch?

• Michael

Not sure if there will be enough apps for this phone.
Now Samsung and Google are compete with their different OSes, so this war is bad for users

• imran

looks nice

I seriously doubt it has a 3.5mm headphone jack like gsmarena says her on its specs page, but this watch/phone coupled with a Sony SBH-52 would be a perfect marriage.

GSMARENA - If you are reading my post, may i ask you to put the previous watches in the Samsung section please?

It'd be better if you'd put all the watches to the phone's section, or make a new topic for them on the website and not on the blog.

Our new era is all about 'Smart' things, and wearable devices, and so they will play a huge role in our new 'little world'.

Thank you.

• der

Samsung Galaxy Gear Sexy

No camera, at least must have front camera

• thgun

No camera, great move Samsung!!!!!