Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

• SAHIN

good features but very poor battry

• ruchi

in the place of contacts it is showing the emails......please help me get my contacts back.another thing i want to ask is that if i reset my personal setting than are there are chances any loss of data like msg

Hi,
My phone gets restarted when ever i click on the camera icon.. did any one face this porbelm...ca you pls tell me the work around !!

Hi,

• naveen

pg500, 22 Oct 2010can we see divx video on this phone???? plz,help me,any1.Phones build in video player cannot stream divx ...shame, but you can install Rock divx player which can handle any format with ease.

• rafique

Hi can anyone help me on WI FI browsing, as most of the time i am not able to connect, the mobile displays out of range (even less than 10 Meters distance), please help me on tackling this issue.

• pg500

Don, 19 Oct 2010My Review ========= 1) Touch : Very good 2) Sound : Good/Ok... moreis this avi supported phone??

• pg500

is this phone support avi & mkv format?

• pg500

can we see divx video on this phone???? plz,help me,any1.

It's an awesome phone
Having a lot of fun using it.
Wifi gps maps all are mast...........

• karan

hey guyzz m gonna but dis phone in about 2 or 3 dayzz so plz suggest me about it plzz tell me does it contain any wifi problem plzz tell me

• naveen

This is the best budget phone ever. All is good except for the Qvga screen but doest matter for me. I am going to buy this for diwali.

• Amol

Does this phone have wi-fi??

• pex

i don't have internet connection.. i don't know how to do it.. please teach me..

• Kishore

shobhit, 20 Oct 2010hey kishore...i suggest 2 u 2 buy this set galaxy 5 not monte..c... moreHey thanx dude.. By the way how's the battery performance?? Does it support office files & pdf???

Ajay, 20 Oct 2010hiiiii there i have android galaxy 5. but it restarts usually n... more99% sure a software upgrade required

a lovely phone
mind blowing
just wish for a 3mp with flash
leaving that good value for money

• shobhit

hey kishore...i suggest 2 u 2 buy this set galaxy 5 not monte..coz i hv used both n this is much better than monte .except this set not hv front camera...otherwise everythig is ok.....4 any query..call.

• Gm

i cant connect wifi morethan 1 foot.. whats the problem in range. is there any specific application to boost that.. will samsung will service that problem???

• Ajay

hiiiii there
i have android galaxy 5. but it restarts usually nd sometimes it hangs... so plz if anyone knows how to get rid of this problem thn plz suggest me...