Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2015hi fried,set apn manually will start your netconnection.how starts its net connect

• Loki Roland

This phone is very quick considering its 256MB RAM and 600MHz CPU with a weak GPU chip (Such as an Adreno 200 or lower), but I am stuck on Android 2.1 version, I want the Froyo update, I plugged in PC and installed Kies, it does not detect my device and cannot find drivers, if anybody knows where I can get its drivers so I can install 2.2 Froyo on my I5500M then I'd appreciate it!

• Martin

Cpu-ARM11 600mhz-overclockable to 806Mhz
Gpu-no idea,probably adreno 200 or even weaker
Ram-256mb
Os-2.1,update to 2.2,upgradable to 4.4.4 with cmod
Overall a crappy phone,kind of good for social networks,bad for games(because of the low specs)but it still can run some 3d games and stuff which is something.

yenyen, 17 Jan 2014anybody can help me, something happen with my internet on this p... morehi fried,set apn manually will start your netconnection.

greeno, 18 Mar 2015i,v this phone a wile now and i find it better than my s5 or s4 my 15500 has not come with the radio application what can i do to get one ??????????????????

• greeno

i,v this phone a wile now and i find it better than my s5 or s4

• mini

ilgi, 02 Dec 2013i Reset my mobile and now i cant find Viber on market. How can ... moreI was using viber from 3 years ,sudenly it started hanging so inuninstaleed it and now i cant instaled on my samsung gt i 5500 error showing not supporting your handset.so please get in resolve

• Jade

omar, 14 Oct 2014how can i upgrade it to jellybean.?you cant, its so old that it's only upgradeable to froyo. That was probably a smart thing to do because it would be slow as heck

• Jade

I've had this phone for a year, and it's crap. Its so bad to use in the summer or if you have sweaty hands in general. Plus its a pain in the ass to text with if you have fat fingers or any type of fingers. Its alright if you dont want to do much on it, but if you want to use social media, take photos and do everything on it, probably not the best thing

• Hou

• sadokazou

G, 19 Nov 2014great phone nice and sturdy even did a test on it buy throwing i... morecause the processor and ram very low low low ..

• G

great phone nice and sturdy even did a test on it buy throwing it 50 meters the battery didn't come out but too slow and fails on the most basic of apps now with always not responding

• max

I have been using this cellphone for 4 years now. And i can say that it's quite sturdy. Will resist most falls to the ground with little trouble. Too bad it's becoming outdated quite fast, as it can't run modern apps. Forget about games too.

• phoneopinioner

umar , 19 Oct 2014how i can download fcebook ?it is a good phone but there are much options you can't use like:

- facebook.
- whatssapp latest version is possible but is not fast.
- no games (to low processor for it).

the other options all work fine I have a good experience with samsung so. i think it is a good phone for just calling and sms massages. for the other option you can better take a stronger cell phone like the S3 or S4

omar, 14 Oct 2014how can i upgrade it to jellybean.?Cyanogenmod 10.1

asin, 18 Oct 2014after to many pattern attempts the phone doesn't come on its s... moreHard reset the phone

• umar

how i can download fcebook ?

• asin

after to many pattern attempts the phone doesn't come on
its says "android" that's what it only comes what should i do?

• omar

AnonD-298897, 27 Aug 2014If you upgrade it to 4.4 it's not that bad. Still quite slow but... morehow can i upgrade it to jellybean.?

• Riku

I had some apps such as Twitter, Viber, etc. in my phone but after I format the phone, I couldn't find these apps in the Market (Play Store). Why is it so? How can I get it back?