Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

• maya

i got this phone a few weeks ago. its pretty awesome, but has some shortcomings. i love the design, the dpad is very useful when my hands are dirty and dont want to use the touchscreen. mine came running on 2.2 FROYO already, so i can easily transfer my downloaded apps to my sd card. my problem is the battery life, it only lasts a day, and sometimes when i connect it to usb it restarts on its own. also, internal memory is very small, even if u save apps to sd card it eats the fone memory somehow and then u cant receive new messages it says memory full. other than that, i love this fone and i love android. buy this fone u wont be able to put it down!

• mal

can I get java for this phone please help me with it send me the link or something

• Kaio34

just like they said in reviw, im thinking about your next smartphone. Thx a lot G5 *-*

• Braedon

toskidi, 15 Dec 2011guys i must admit its a good phone tho...but. i have this proble... moreyeah i have the same problem like when i leave it on my bed it like restarts because the sound thing is covered up so its probably over heating ?

• andy

phoneboi, 15 Dec 2011You wouldn't be able to make a video calll as there is no front ... morebut guys who told u , u can able to do video call ....u could't able to video calling bcoz this is single camera handset

• toskidi

guys i must admit its a good phone tho...but. i have this problem of my phone restarting any other time....any one with similar problem?

• phoneboi

You wouldn't be able to make a video calll as there is no front facing camera

• jithu

hai frndzz
am using Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5 yestrdy ma phn fell down and disply is damaged i brought it from kuwait so how can i repair my phn

• marko Belgrade

extra phone galaxu 5 perfect phone for you

hi ... can someone guide me how to make a videocall ... i just cudn't find anywhere to set it or to change the setting ... tq

Prashaan, 25 Nov 2011I just bought this phone and i realised that it has some problem... moreI have issues with it dectecting the wifi connection as well! Sometimes I powercycle the phone and it usually works! I find it very frustrating

• Abhinav

Sagir, 09 Dec 2011Please Help Me To Upgrade The Software Version From 2.1 To Highe... moreHi Sagir,

I assume ur phone is running the stock version of android. U have to install the latest version of KIES software which u can easily download from the Samsung's website.

Keep the pc connected to internet.

Make sure KIES detects your phone.

Go to firmware updates, and there will be drop down where the firmwares for FROYO will be listed. Just proceed with that & ur phone will be automatically updated.

Kudos!!!

PS: Make sure u back up the phone contents so there is no data loss!!!

• iceman

Prashaan17, 10 Dec 2011can i upgrade this phone to android 2.3? http://www.madteam.co/2011/10/02/cyanogenmod-7-i­nstallation-guide-for-g5-users/

• Prashaan17

can i upgrade this phone to android 2.3?

• Manu

Vijay, 02 Dec 2011Galaxy 5 I5503 (Samsung): How to delete Facebook Wall History an... moreSettings+manage+click fb+clear chache

• Sagir

Please Help Me To Upgrade The Software Version From 2.1 To Higher As This Platform Does Not Have Application Save Option To Memory Card It Uses Phone Memory And Hang My Phone ..........

• batterylow

Battery does not last as long as the manual claims, battery life is very poor.

• kao

(question) can i change in another original front casing of it? kindly reply to my question. thanks.

• Ayman Egypt

dave, 22 Nov 2011No zoom and no flashlight on this device.There's no flash, but there's 4x digital zoom....