Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

• Vijay

Galaxy 5 I5503 (Samsung): How to delete Facebook Wall History and Facebook Activities history?

• Prashaan

Abhinav, 25 Nov 2011Hi Prashaan, You haven't clearly mentioned about what problem... morethankz abhinav..by the way where are u from???

• tralala

how to desable SMS(threaded view?

its a sick phone id rather have it than 1phone 4

how can i browse the net without the wifi? packet data connections?

• Abhinav

Prashaan, 25 Nov 2011I just bought this phone and i realised that it has some problem... moreHi Prashaan,

You haven't clearly mentioned about what problem u have.

If detection is your problem, hope u take the following precautions before coming to conclusion that your device is faulty.

1. Wifi transmitter and receiver(mobile) within 9 meter.
2. U are holding the phone correctly(Not holding at the wifi receiver.
3. U dont have a mac filter enabled in your transmitter(which makes the network unavailble to other devices) .

Kudos!!!

• markman

How can I change the threaded view to folder view in messaging

• Prashaan

I just bought this phone and i realised that it has some problems with the detections of the wi-fi networks.. is there anyone who has experienced this same prob???

• nexcO

Abhinav, 24 Nov 2011Hi NexcO, you can change the ringtone by going to music>pl... moreAbhinav, Thank you very much! ;)

• Abhinav

nexcO, 23 Nov 2011I bought it today but I can't find out how to change ringtone...... moreHi NexcO,

you can change the ringtone by going to music>play the tone>options>Set as ringtone.

Kudos!!!

Hi all,

I have accidentally dropped the phone and my display's glass got Cracked! But my touch screen and Display are working fine.

How much will it cost in India & how much time will it take for the replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I recently cracked the device's display glass. how much will Samsung cost me for replacement and how long will it take in India.

Thanks in advance.

• nexcO

I bought it today but I can't find out how to change ringtone... Can any1 help me? :)

tommo, 20 Nov 2011where does the memory card go???????it goes under the battery!!!

• dave

kaio34, 17 Nov 2011I dont know how to zoom and flashlight on camera :/No zoom and no flashlight on this device.

• bebe

can someone help me if there's anyway to print my threaded messages, how?

• tommo

where does the memory card go???????

• kaio34

I dont know how to zoom and flashlight on camera :/

• the phone modder guy

hey if your phone works bad dont say it is bad just the software. look for cyanogenmod 7 android 2.3.7 on madteam.co ;)

• zied ben abid

the battery of Galaxy 5 is so bed in talk time
it must be recharged twice a day and may will be three times!!!