Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

according to me this is USELESS phone... i think i wasted my money... am not at all happy with this phone... not able to download applications from market and if i download the applications phone gets heated and battery gets discharged in 5 mins...
VERY BAD... :(

• Stedibaks

galaxy 5 girl, 15 Nov 2011I want to ask why my galaxy 5 keep saying that my phone dont hav... moreyou must have an account preferably google account signed in to create a new event..

• senhsiu

galaxy 5 girl, 15 Nov 2011I want to ask why my galaxy 5 keep saying that my phone dont hav... moreMake sure you have sign in with your gmail account for things like calendar to work properly on the phone.

• anshdroid

according to me samsung galaxy 5 i5500 is the best phone i ever had till now. believe it or not i have used almost a 100 cellphones by nokia, lg, and so on but this is actually cool. with its hot spot and WiFi theatering in v2.2 it makes it worth buying. though its a bit slow in loading sd card files. but guys low price best phone wud i recomend it to ya'll..
thank you and sorry for any gross or grammatical errors.

• galaxy 5 girl

I want to ask why my galaxy 5 keep saying that my phone dont have calendars when i want to start write a new event on my phone calendar?pls help me :'-(

• galaxy 5 girl

• Abdur

IDK, 11 Nov 2011Galaxy 5 or Galaxy Spica? non now samsung galaxy Y is best in price

• Spica

IDK:
Answer to your question is - Spica. You will not regret for that, belewe me. If not, just read specifications of both phones.

• IDK

Galaxy 5 or Galaxy Spica?

• Magnum

eugene, 09 Nov 2011is this phone can help me stay connected in social media without... moreyes if you are connected to GPRS =)

• like-a-boss

I threw him cyanogen, gingerbread and overclock to 768mhz, and it works perfectly.

• eugene

is this phone can help me stay connected in social media without using wifi out doors nor haven't insufficient load?

• Jonas

battery of this phone is acceptable, I mean 4days with JUICE DEFENDER on balanced mode (calling, speaking, sms, some internet). Android makes this phone comfortable tu use. I like design. Very hard use, like youtube drains battery during 24h.

great phone..probably the best

• mike

samsung galaxy 5 vs lg optimus me p350. pls wicht one is the best ?

• mike

samsung galaxy 5 vs lg optimus me p350. pls wicht one is the best ?

Facu, 05 Nov 2011Hello people! I need help because I am in doubt buy this galaxy,... moreBUY Xperia x8! i compared this phone head to head with galaxy 5 - x8 is better (i have friends own both). Camera, Video @30fps, TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors, etc

I never play with LG so I don't know much about it. But reading from the specs I assume x8 is also better than LG p350.

CMIIW

• Facu

Hello people! I need help because I am in doubt buy this galaxy, or Optimus lg I (P350), I say it's better? and because it would be more or less ....

• BRAINY

i just bought one and am trying to see more of it

• jy

AnonD-23443, 02 Nov 2011Slow processing unit, but as a phone is excelent... I advise you... moreHow do you create an ext-3 on sd mem card? must one be a programmer?