Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

Samsung I5500 Galaxy 5

cudexx, 09 May 2011please help me..my galaxy 5 have been blocked because too many p... morehey..even i faced the same prob...the only way out is to do a factory reset. other options..are try calling ur own phone..and press the home button rapidly.,.

• HardLash

Nasser, 17 May 2011I have upgraded this nice machine to Android 2.2 Fryo with no di... moreBattery life is crapp.Not sure whether this is because I've updated to Android 2.2 or in general is very poor.It lasts almost 24 hrs without heavy use.Its cheap and in general good value but battery life should be much better.

• Raaj

Nasser, 17 May 2011I have upgraded this nice machine to Android 2.2 Fryo with no di... moreProcedure to upgrade from 2.1 to 2.2

• wadimati

SE X8 is definitely a better buy than this phone (both at the same price here in UAE). X8 has got a bigger screen(480*320) and good battery life(hands on experience).

• cool android

sj, 28 Apr 2011hey u say that froyo update is available to galaxy 5 .is it rele... morenope samsung official release is not gonna be right now and if u gonna wait for it u ll be d loser !! bcoz 2.1 needs lot bug fix many say abt force close,battery life,frequent switch off, all dis prob ll be solved wen u update to 2.2 !! i bet no 2.2 users get affected by dis problems may be battery life alone may continue after all in a smart phone u can expect only a day of battery life

• galaxy5_ph

hey guys, specially from philippines or any country from asia, would you post some link on how to upgrade this galaxy5 to 2.2 froyo? the latest and the official one please... thank you very much!

this smartphone is superb when upgraded...

for android 2.3 on this visit

• Nasser

I have upgraded this nice machine to Android 2.2 Fryo with no difficulty.
It's the best choice in this price range. I just don't like the battery life.

• Star

I just bought the phone and am enjoying the wi-fi.It is so fast and has a bigger scrren than the Ideaos and looks more classy.Good phone

I tried to upgrade my firmware from 2.1 to 2.2 but no luck ..

do any one have step by step details to upgrade this phone to android 2.2 ?

• Anand

the best smartphone within the budget, its now just 8.5k. better go for the android galaxy models like galaxy 5, 3, pop, fit. all under 10k only.

• Anurag

Can we upgrade it to android ginder bread or froyo????

• ankita

how i update my samsung glaxy 5 2.1 to 2.2

• Radutuby

Galaxy 5 Android 2.3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzh02EJkhzw

• aaaaaaaaaaaaa

market in my moble is not the updated one
from where i can update that

• fido

its not upgradble up to 2.2 but its not

• ninfa

Anonymous, 13 May 2011it is one of the wonderful and best phone of the world!!!!!!!!!!... morewooooooo!!! i dont believe you!

it is one of the wonderful and best phone of the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• nanu

skg, 11 May 2011i purchased the same on feb2011.now i also facing the same probl... morethen you should... sell it n buy the galaxy fit coz it is the best in that range and it does have android 2.2