Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

• androzes

Anonymous, 11 Jun 2011G3 is better if you dont mind the version and can live with ecla... moreThis device has already got Froyo 2.2 and is making further progress towards Cyanogen mod and gingerbread..

For more info see this page on xda...

• anju

Anonymous, 12 Jun 2011Will it get gingerbread?hai is it correct to net

Will it get gingerbread?

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2011which would be the better phone? samsung galaxy 3 or samsung gt... moreG3 is better if you dont mind the version and can live with eclair or can find a perfect firmware for it, for i noticed that G-min lacks loads of features but has froyo, 7.2 HSPDA and is newer, thats all!

• iRam33z

de don, 10 Jun 2011i have updated my phone to froyo and it is working well. I will ... moreAwesome phone... update to froyo as well I5800XXJPF, think most fw's out there are buggy with GPS and lag issues., not to mention the huge battery drain with froyo, unless u use alternative methods to save power. G-mini is a better option and newer if u want froyo without a hassle.,

• de don

i have updated my phone to froyo and it is working well. I will advice that anyone that wants to update the phone to download the official firmware of the country the phone came from, to avoid problems. E.g my phone came from Ukraine and i downloaded Ukrainian firmware. just do that and you will be successful with the update.

• rsp

$anu, 17 May 2011Hi guys can any one help me out by teling how 2 use 3g internet ... moreGo to setting>>wireless and network>>Mobile networks>> select "WCDMA only" to use 3G network.

• KARIMA

Is there going to be a pink edition?

• daethwo

froyo update has solved few problems but it has got a few other problems.... like swype...

which would be the better phone?
samsung galaxy 3 or samsung gt s5570 galaxy mini?

• ravi

Hi, recently i have updated my phone to froyo and i like to see that following issue has been fixed:
1. USSD service while Mobile Tracker is ON
2. GPS now working fine
3. Task manager is provided and data connection enable/disable option given.
4. we can use our phone as WiFi hotspot now,gr8 feature and
many more new feature and existing bugs fixed.

So get frustated of phone ,go nd update it to froyo

• NBS

Dinesh , 31 May 2011Even i had smiler problem, what you can do is download 8keyboard... moreDo you really mean "8keyboard" or there is a typo, could you please provide the correct App name in case if that is a typo because searching for Keyboard fetches lots of results.

Thanks in advance.

its a very good phone as i already have one overall the design is good looking and works perfectly and also the android is good it has lots of apps available for you to choose from. Never the less there is one problem that i have with the phone is that my credit keeps running out its like the phone is eating it all. i had £7.51 credit and soon after sometime i checked and it was down to £5.91 with out me going on the internet or texting/ringing. on the other hand most people say battery life is not that good but for me it is good does not run out that quickly usally lasts me 2-3 days. and does sometimes freeze at points but not most of the time. i just wanted to know why my credit is running low does anyone no?

• jazz

hi guys, i need your help. i am soon renewing my contryct with my operator, and i was sure i would get me a xperia x8. but, now i see that the price iss the same for x8 and this one, and i am not sure anymore. gsmarena says this one usually costs more, does that mean it is better?
anyhow, what do you think - x8 or I5800?
thanks in advance!

AnonD-9810, 31 May 2011How do I go about updating using the latest kies. I dont seem to... moreFollow this page

jaybee, 23 May 2011just update it through kies. u need to have the new version of k... moreHow do I go about updating using the latest kies. I dont seem to make ends of it. Please help??

• Dinesh

navneet, 16 May 2011hi,guys and gals,finally i upgraded my galaxy 3 to froyo,everyth... moreEven i had smiler problem, what you can do is download 8keyboard form market it is a free version than try your swipe will work. it worked for me.....
Enjoy

• Saviour

People Android is a market full of apps!infact it has highest no. of free apps!
If u have any friggin prob wth ur phone all u need to do is just find the appropriate app!
i share a link which woukd help u in solvin quite a no. of your probs like
low battery,searchin instead of browsing thru contacts,click a button instead of slidin the bar from one end of phone to another for accepting a call,lock files etc.

• tom

jaybee, 23 May 2011just update it through kies. u need to have the new version of k... morehi man u jsut updated your phone are u in the uk plz get bk to me i want to get my samsung

• jaybee

Mark, 16 May 2011How did you upgrade to andriod 2.2? help please?just update it through kies. u need to have the new version of kies cos the old version wont show the update. it may take like 30 mins to update. gud luck