Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

• Nilesh

anyone knows how to overclock cpu?
please post here

• honey

Is there any motion games for this phone like tough games with more chapters is tht possible to get like tht games

• karthik

Hello ,,

I bought this samsung galaxy 3 mobile last week,this phone battery backup is very poor,even i didn't use wifi and other stuffs..just i m making and attending calls...if i check the battery usage it shows android system occupied around 98% of battery..can u pls help me out if anything possible to make my mobile efficiently..Is it possible to install andiron 2.2 version..if yes,let me know.....Thanks in Advance.. :) :)...

• jassi

very very good mobile

• rahul

am planning to buy galaxy 3..........wats ur opinionn?????

• Muttu

pls can anyone tell , in the range 9-12k , which android phone is suitable......i thot to take dell xcd 28 but after comparing it with samsung galaxy i5800....i m confused which one to take
pls guide me

• raj

am using this phone from last 2months.this mobile is good for listening music(undoubtedly excellent music), for watching videos it supports upto 720*480, surfing net is also very good.camera is okay.all in all very good mobile.after official froyo update in march it solves some minor issues like battery indicator problem.in this mobile u can't able to play games smoothly.only small games can play smoothly.for all who want to thinkin to buy this mobile can go without second thought but except games.

• Ruchi

hey pls tel me hw do i switch off EDGE netwrk....i m loosing my balance bcz of it.....plss help.

Hemant, 04 Feb 2011Switch off your internet connection and this vl be resolved. u ... morehey thanks bro..
i did that still facing a huge problem with the call drops.
is it because of vodafone...??
does it happen wid idea also i am planning to shift to idea..

• Tim Tim

its an amazing phone... I just bought it a week ago... This site helped me very much to know about it... Those who say that's its bad and all that your opinion... I completely liked it... Great applications... Awesome camera... Great sound quality... It has everything what you need in a phone... I got it for Rs. 11,900 from Hotspot in Gurgaon.. Get it soon guys !!!

• harsha

hardest battery test i did
1.removed the charging when it said fully charged.
2.used hard way with all the stuff ie 2hrs of games,edge networks was on all the time 2hrs of general internet, 1.5hrs of messaging chatting on gtalk,yahoo,1hrs of mailing, 45min on call, 2.5hrs of video, 40min of music.and some 20min of gps and map, another 30min of other apps usage.
3.with doing all these i still got 21hrs 34min of back up.so i feel its got enough juice and works well.

• amrit

ayaan, 29 Jan 2011Every thing is fine with my galaxy gt 5801 aka galaxy 3 phone...... morehi dear
this mobile take internet setting autometicaly. so you need to install apn on\off in market. use that to restrict accesibility to internet by ur fone. and dont use airtel sim. they cheet customer.

• loveleen

i want to have this phone........but can anyone please tell me about its touch response feature..is it gud or not......

plz suggest nice compatible games for this mobile

please tell me if is good than lg optimus 1 or not,.and also sg3 drawbacks

Great phone... I'm really satisfied with it. Have to say all the best about it! Recommended!

• Mohit

I Do Not Set the Wallpaper set on the screen. please tell me. how set the wallpaer set the screen.

• smarks

Excellent smart phone,fast and very reliable. Mini version of Galaxy 9000. A real steal for the price it sells!

• Dilip

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2011first u try in wifi..I'm using wifi only
i dont hav a plan
i've free wifi in our collg

• prakash