Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

Samsung I5800 Galaxy 3

• Ketul

Hi... Friends
my galaxy3 get locked bcoz many wrong patterns entered on its pattern lock so i went samsung customer care for unlock it so they reset phone and charged me 150 Rs. for reset the phone

• Johnny

My biggest concern is that Samsung won't release any update Android (Froyo) 'cause i have problems with battery indicator (the battery lasts for three days but...) and the GPS.
This is an intermediate model, in one year or less no one will ever want it.

monty, 13 Dec 2010Hi guys is upgrading for galaxy3 avilable if yes then wt is the ... moreIs this what ur looking for? its an upgrade to froyo (2.2):

good luck.

• rahul borar

can i purchase samsung galaxy3 ??????/

mobile to pc net, 14 Dec 2010you can surf internet through pdanet from mobile to pc.... no dear

• harsha

lovingperson, 13 Dec 2010Hi Friends, is it possible to surf internet in P.C via mobile th... moreyes its the good phone fro doing the net.yes you can connect to pc and surf 3g and wifi using data cables.for using through Bluetooth you need kies.

• harsha

Sajith, 13 Dec 2010is there any option for viewing the internet usage(dowload usage) ?use watch dog application it will keep the count of your usage.its available in market.

• Ankit

Can I make video call from this phone??

advomg, 14 Dec 2010hey guys please advice me that whether i should go for galaxy3 o... moreleave wave and go for this or x8 if u want looks otherwise its a gud phone at this price :)

• atif

advomg, 14 Dec 2010hey guys please advice me that whether i should go for galaxy3 o... moregalaxy 3 is a better option I just bought it ,it has android which is the best o/s on the other hand wave has bada o/s which is not so good as compared to android ,,dont decide keeping camera inmind compare on the basis of other features coz there is not much difference between 3.2 mp and 5 mp as its not a digital camera..

• Pumpy

Go with the galaxy 3, it's a real android phone. The BADA operating system from the Wave has no future.

• jat

advomg, 14 Dec 2010hey guys please advice me that whether i should go for galaxy3 o... morea very smart phone can beat wave so go for it

• Hp

@advomg

Samsung 723 wave have Bada software, which is not yet popular. so I recommend you to go for Samsung Galaxy 3. Its android boss.

• mobile to pc net

you can surf internet through pdanet from mobile to pc....

• lovingperson

specially for internet purpose i want to buy Galaxy3 (using 3g & Wi-fi,).Is it right decession ?
I want to surf internet in P.C by using Wi-Fi enabled phone,is it possible ?

• advomg

hey guys please advice me that whether i should go for galaxy3 or wave723??....as wave is offering 5mp camera with flash so i was interested in that one more

• advomg

heyguys please advice me that whether i should go for galaxy3 or wave723....as wave is offering 5mp camera with flash so i was interested in that one more

Ankit, 12 Dec 2010Does it have a document editor preloaded or is it juts document ... moreV hav editng n veiwer

• galaxy 3

Hi bought this phone ystrday its damn awesome can any one tell me which are the good apps for this phone on android market and best music player.

2) How can i install on apps on sd card.. do i have update the software to 2.2

• Sandy

Hi! I was in iicf exhibition at Mumbai and I had seen G3 and Optimus One. G3 was as usual and very smooth functioning but I was quite surprise that Optimus One having 512MB RAM was not quite smooth. It may be because of any specific reason but it was not smooth.
It is just my observation and would like to recommend all users that please go and see both the handsets personally and decide yourself.
All the Best.